Episiotomy scar still hurts

Flame

Reaction score
As it says, mine still hurts even though its healed, sometimes feels like it is being torn open again, its only from time to time but it hurts and i thought it is supposed to be ok by now?

Has anyone else had this?

Mine 'twinged' for a good few months.

It's fine now and completely healed although I do feel there'll always be a weakness there.

mine has taken ages to sort itself out. i have been to the docs about 3 times about it, i had it cauterized as it was 'lumpy' and it still hurt. someone recommended hypericum to me (a form of st johns wort) as it can help nerve pain. i tried it and i must say it does feel a lot less painful now. might be coincidence though? i had kate in november so mine was sore for about 8 months, its only just improved in the last couple of weeks. go to your docs if your concerned though :hug:

mine's still sore. I keep getting twinges, like needles being stuck in me. I've been considering a visit to the docs but reading Jens post has reassured me.

Mine was sore for a while too and I was getting twinges for months but it is completly healed now and I feel "normal"

Give it time hun but it will get better :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back