Entrepreneur Moms: Do you use a credit card machine?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FirstLiner, Nov 3, 2016.

1. FirstLiner

FirstLiner Active Member

Hi, entrepreneurs moms! I've given choices by a friend nearby who manages a small convenience store. According to her, I could decide to get the right credit card machine assistance from these companies and these are PayPal powered by Braintree, Tsys ( merchant solutions), Square , Stripe and SecureNet. But, I was thinking that I need to ask more about credit card machine first before choosing a payment processing provider services. What are the important things we should be aware of in getting a credit card machine?

#1 FirstLiner, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. JamsMom

JamsMom Well-Known Member

I don't accept card payments from my clients however I invoice using an app called invoice2go on my iphone, I think I pay £22 per year. It flashed up last week that it is now offering credit/debit card payments through it, not sure how much it charges but might be worth looking into and weighing up the costs of both options.

3. FirstLiner

FirstLiner Active Member

My friend said that I should get one that can accept Apple Pay and I saw in TSys's website that they offer a credit card machine that can accept NFC payments including Apple Pay. I'm looking into that right now but I'll be sure to take note of your suggestion too. Thanks!