Entrepreneur Moms: Do you use a credit card machine?

FirstLiner

Reaction score
Hi, entrepreneurs moms! I've given choices by a friend nearby who manages a small convenience store. According to her, I could decide to get the right credit card machine assistance from these companies and these are PayPal powered by Braintree, Tsys ( merchant solutions), Square , Stripe and SecureNet. But, I was thinking that I need to ask more about credit card machine first before choosing a payment processing provider services. What are the important things we should be aware of in getting a credit card machine?

Last edited:
I don't accept card payments from my clients however I invoice using an app called invoice2go on my iphone, I think I pay £22 per year. It flashed up last week that it is now offering credit/debit card payments through it, not sure how much it charges but might be worth looking into and weighing up the costs of both options.

My friend said that I should get one that can accept Apple Pay and I saw in TSys's website that they offer a credit card machine that can accept NFC payments including Apple Pay. I'm looking into that right now but I'll be sure to take note of your suggestion too. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back