enough already

Spritzer

Reaction score
i seem to be constantly moaning that i'm not in labour at the moment :oops: sorry guys :hug:

but for goodness sake, i had another false alarm last night, had really strong sore BH's and i honestly thought i would be in hospital today, but nope, they went away after an hour or so :evil:

and again now its really crampy and sore, but i bet its still just another Braxton hick :twisted:

anyone got spare labour dust??

and hugs :hug: to everyone thats overdue at the moment, im not looking forward to joining you in the overdue corner, lol.

Go for a nice bareback trot...that'll get things going!!

You've got 4 days until your DD and that's 5 until you're O/D, loads of time yet!!

Has she engaged??

Little Bump said:
Go for a nice bareback trot...that'll get things going!!

You've got 4 days until your DD and that's 5 until you're O/D, loads of time yet!!

Has she engaged??

i would, only bareback? arabs? safe???? :think: hmmm, might not be the best idea, as only got the stallion sound and broken :doh: lol.

baby is engaged yep, doesnt seem to want to take it any further than that though, lol.

When I went to try Sammy she was so fat their girth was about a foot off fitting and after spending an hour trying to catch her I tried her bareback.....

If it hadn't taken 4 hours getting there to try her and I didn't have the trailer with me I don't think I'd have bought her :rotfl: I should have guessed she may have had more 'emotional issues' than had been mentioned when her owner dropped from £1800 to £750 there and then :rotfl:

sounds like a nice chestnut arab thing. did i ever show you piccys of shardar??

anybody got a nice safe cob/highland/clydesdale i can borrow?? :D

You sent me some pics....if it's the one at the end of your sig on EW..if you remember they were almost the spitting image of each other....

she is yes, and they are, which is why im confused you think bareback trotting is a good idea?!?! you trying to kill me woman??

We're gonna bounce that baby outta there!!

Yeehaaaaa!!!

I'd offer you my pregnancy mount, Neil the coloured cob...however, to be honest it's more entertaining on a rocking horse....

Bless him, he is a steady old chap though....dead to the leg, waddles round the block after 10 minutes of pony club kicks you can manage about 3 strides of trot!

awww, he sounds lovely, but more chance of the pony club kicks starting labour?!

i wish i knew a safe ride, but other than going to a riding school (who probably wouldnt take me anyway) i dont know any. its been a sad horseless year :(

Mine's been the same...especially after BB was so ill and we got him right and I managed to get him back into work lol I've had him almost 2 years now, spent over £2500 in vets bills alone for his immunity deficiency and ridden him 3 times! Then the costs of keeping a 16.2hh 20 year old TB-no wonder my OH gets a bit cross really :rotfl: there's 4 horses here and I have to borrow one if I want to ride :rotfl:

i dont know how you can ride like this, i gave up trying to cope with mine in may. she now looks more pregant than me. im going to have fun getting back on her after the baby though! lol
Spritzer, please see pm, im sure we have met before! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back