• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Engagement presents?

jenna

Reaction score
What can i get my sister as an engagement present? My mums booking a kinda party thing in oct/nov so i had a while to get it but what can i buy her? I dont really want to spend more than £50 because well she didnt get me anything :lol: and im buying her a big wedding gift. Its tricky because she doesnt have her own house and i dont think shes planning to get one till she gets married (2010!!).

I just cant think of anything i could get :? I dont want to get vouchers because every one else is getting them and id rather get some one she can open.

any ideas? :)

jenna said:
What can i get my sister as an engagement present? My mums booking a kinda party thing in oct/nov so i had a while to get it but what can i buy her? I dont really want to spend more than £50 because well she didnt get me anything :lol: and im buying her a big wedding gift. Its tricky because she doesnt have her own house and i dont think shes planning to get one till she gets married (2010!!).

I just cant think of anything i could get :? I dont want to get vouchers because every one else is getting them and id rather get some one she can open.

any ideas? :)

fook all. its only a poxy engagement :bored:
wait till they get married and splash out.

erm maybe a little silver bangle or somet what kind of jewelery she likes?

How about a photo album with engagement party on. Try ebay or google it. Just got my mate one for her 21st party. She loved it. its cheap but personal. or get a silver photo frame and get it engraved ie. Name and Name On your Engagement and the date, They can put a photo in from the party. Or book a restaurant for them a meal and give them vouchers for the restaurant. Or a voucher for a photographer for them to get some photos of them done. Just some ideas xxx

id be killed if i didnt get them something. Honestly shes like the star of the family or something :roll:

I looked at getting them like 'his n hers' watchers but there like £70 each :talkhand: lol

I might get them some pics done, theres this photography place near my mum and dads that looks good. I might have a look and see how much that would be. Itd be cool to have professional pics taken.

My mam got me it for my birthday. me and my husband got some smart pics done - the best one was him giving me a piggy back! and one back to back. you can then choose to have them in colour or black and white and they also look nice turned into a canvas. Its also a fun day out too and something they could keep forever and put in their house once they get one. We've got a set of professional photos from a few years ago, then our wedding in June and gonna get some pregnancy ones done of us once I get a bump so they all follow on from each other. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back