Energy to shower

Monkey

Reaction score
This may be a silly question but does anyone else struggle to have a shower without losing energy?

Every time I have to wash my hair in the shower, I find I have to sit down in it as I feel like I'm going to pass out. Does anyone know if this is a normal thing?

I had this yesterday but purely cos I couldn't be bothered lol. I have very low blood pressure anyway and have to have showers at just above skin temp or I start to feel woozy, same with baths. Its just not the same as a long hot soak but better being safe than sorry xxxx

Are your iron levels ok? I feel like this if im standing up for any length of time and my iron levels are really low xx

I sometimes get this and actually have experienced before i was pregnant as well. Its kind of like a sensation where my body felt too heavy to hold up and i felt generally faint and dizzy. I don't know what causes it other than lack of engery...maybe the steam??

I had this yesterday but purely cos I couldn't be bothered lol. I have very low blood pressure anyway and have to have showers at just above skin temp or I start to feel woozy, same with baths. Its just not the same as a long hot soak but better being safe than sorry xxxx

Maybe I should try to lower the temperature of the shower. I don't have it overly hot but I also dont seem to have issues with a bath and it's usually cooler then my showers.

Are your iron levels ok? I feel like this if im standing up for any length of time and my iron levels are really low xx

I had my bloods checked at my last mw appointment and they were fine. They may have dropped since then. May have to talk to mv again next time.

I sometimes get this and actually have experienced before i was pregnant as well. Its kind of like a sensation where my body felt too heavy to hold up and i felt generally faint and dizzy. I don't know what causes it other than lack of engery...maybe the steam??

The room doesn't really get that steamy, but it may be the heat in general.

Thank you for all your comments, I shall try all suggestions to see if I can start enjoying the shower again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back