emotions

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Has anyone just broken down for no reason at all.. My DH had to work both Saturday and Sunday this weekend (he usually only works Mon-Fri)..... and i found myself yesterday crying at the smallest things... When he got home... i just burst out crying... He thought he had done something wrong.. but he hadn't... i can't explain why i was crying ?????

hormones!!!

lol.. i was crying about 2 weeks ago coz i thought alex was gonna leave me!! lol.. how bizzard considering we only got married 3 months ago.. lol..

its an emotional time when your pregnant.. be prepared for more.. and dont be frightened of it just go with your feelings.. you have lots and lots of hormones that havent been there before wizzign around..xx

Just tell him its your hormones and they will make you cry at the drop of a hat

I am certainly more emotional than usual which is torture for me because I don't like showing my emotions at all.

Funnily enough a few days before I found out I was pregnant was when I was a true emotional wreak and was just in floods of tears at work...and just couldn't stop...was like that for a few days...people at work thought I had lost it.

But even now I keep wanting to cry, but I keep telling myself that I am not going to be an emotional pregnant woman. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well I keep saying it anyways.

I am ashamed to say i watched kindergarted kop yesterday (for about the 5th time over the years) and cried at the end :shock: dont dare go near a proper weepy :lol:

I watched break-up yesterday... cried and cried when jennifer Anniston cried.. don't know why LOL

I've cried for some really stupid reasons since being pregnant :? One time was when DH came back from chippy and woman had forgotten to put my carton of beans in with our order...I was so upset coz I really wanted those beans! :shock: Hormones eh! :wink:

lol, i know what its like, the other day i cried because i couldnt get a duvet on top of the wardrobe, it kept falling on me :rotfl: and then a couple of days later i cried and cried cos my OH took the dog for a walk and i didnt want to go but he went anyway lol stupid really

I was watching Superman II yesterday and when he rescued that little boy by the waterfall, tears came to my eyes! My fella thought it was hilarious!

I am begining to think that there is something wrong with me. I haven't been emotional at all. I am usually the sort of person that will get upset at the slightest things.

I would say that I feel a lot stronger in an emotional way. I am assuming that this is a positive thing and not anything to worry about. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back