• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emotional !

LouF

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone else feeling emotional?

This morning woke up all positive but having been to work and come home just feel bit all over the place. Was so tired when I got in had a sleep for about 2hrs on the sofa and have woken up feeling s**t!!! Sorry to be moany x x

Felt sicky earlier and tummy still not feeling great, boobs soooo sore and feel generally shattered. I am half excited that I may be preg but so scared to get excited as both dh and I were so so upset last time I got af as we were convinced that I was preg ( had all these symptoms last cycle).

I just feel like balling my eyes out really, I would so very much love to ring the fertility clinic and cancel our first app saying I'm preg!! But just feel like the big man upstairs or whoever will say no not this time again and I'm so sick to the back teeth of dissapointment each sodding month :wall:

When will we get our turn we are not bad people, we love each other very much, have lots of love to give, great family and I would just love to be a mummy and dh would be a brill daddy :cry:

Sorry for moaning, just had to get it out x x

awwww hun, I wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

The waiting game is just horrible isn't it? I am symptom spotting at the moment and I'm scared that I am seeting myself up for disappointment.

Really really hope that you get your bfp this time :pray: :hug:

Awww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is awful this TTC lark and I often feel emotional about it! It was only a few months ago that it came to a head and I could not even come onto the ttc boards, because as soon as I saw another BFP (although i was sooo happy for them) I just burst into tears because I want my BFP!!

I felt very emotional especially when it was coming up to my first appointment at the fertility clinic and like you was hoping that I could ring them and tell them that I was not going as I was pg. I am sure that you will be fine when you go...unless you get your BFP before :pray: :pray: There is lots that they can do for us nowadays.

Do not worry about ranting and moaning we are all in the same boat and I am sure that we have all felt like this at some point.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: It could be your hormones making you feel down too. I have been really moody today, but not due to ov until Tues. Wishing you all the luck for a BFP this month x

Hi Hun
I dont want to build your hopes up but it sounds like you have all the early signs of pregnancy
crying and feeling sleepy feeling sick are you needing to wee more thats 1 of the early signs
too good luck hun :hug:

Tina, AJ and Space Angel, thanks for the replies. I have got to stop being silly, been having a look round the forum and there are ladies on here that have had some awful times with mc or eptopics. Feel bad for whingeing like a silly little girl some of these ladies have been to hell and back, so well and truly kicked myself up the bum and had a word with myself, but still feel sad how crap am I.

Like SpaceAngel says it's prob me hormones and my cousin is having her 1st by c-section in a couple of weeks, I'm really happy for her but want it to be me. Sorry for a second moan, will be ok tomorrow.

Thanks again x x x

Edit- Hi W4m, have been peeing lots but again trying not to get excited and just think well I have been drinking lots, it does seem to smell stronger but don't know if it's my nose playing tricks or just have stinky wee :rotfl:

Good I'm laughing right thats good all is not lost!!!!

:hug: Moan away hun. Thats what we are all here for. It could well be pg symptoms. My pg symptoms are identical to my af ones so I get my hopes up every month! I am becoming a poas addict as well. I have already warned hubby to be prepared for plenty of BD'ing this weekend as I am due to ovulate on Tuesday!

Just had a quick bath and feeling a bit better. Good luck Sarah, sounds like your oh is going to be a tired man !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back