Emmerdale

grace

Reaction score
why isnt ther a sticky for emmerdale farm?

i want to know what Katie and Grayson are up to. what was she doing at Purdy's? what was she looking for?

i missed half of it and now im lost! what are they plotting?

I think she might have been looking for the green Cardy that Perdy is using to blackmail Gray. Katie is planning to bring the baby up with Grayson and pushing Perdy out.

thanks flame. it makes sense now!

oh dear, that could get complicated. how would the family court view that situation?? he sleeps with men though :think: why doesnt he just come out? its bound to all come out in the end i suppose... oh i cant keep up!!

i was wondering this too because it scares me. if she is a surrogate and its his sperm and perdys egg, i know she can decide who to hand the baby over to but surely perdy could fight it and surely katie does not have the rights to the child once its born or am i wrong? it just scares me that surrogate mums have so much control over the baby and the parent's life. i thought the laws set clear boundaries about rights etc. its all very confusing to me.

xxxxxx

I dont think it will matter cause it is Katie and Grays child nothing to do with Perdy, i might be wrong though.

The egg wasnt Perdys as she had to have a full hysterectomy when she had an eptopic pregnancy a while back.
The baby is Kates and Graysons.

ive done a bit of research cos im now completely confused...

apparently perdy only had a partial hysterectomy so she still has her ovaries intact. she had some eggs harvested and they were used. so the baby katie is carrying is biologically perdy and graysons but i also read that the baby is only legally perdys when the legal papers have been signed by katie after birth.

so..who knows what will happen. really cant see what katie sees in that crusty man though. he is so smarmy. :puke:

Excuse me if i am being dim but doesnt a partial hysterectomy mean removing the overies not the womb? how would the overies be there with no womb, there would be no point?

well thats what i thought when i first read it but i dont really understand the ins and outs of a hysterectomy. it was a soap forum i read it on, they said Purdy still ovulates (????) which i am pretty certain isnt possible either.

Nah i would doubt it, i am pretty sure they took everything away.

i just read the soap magazine for the next two weeks!!!! Looks like neither will get a baby in the end possibly.

no it is perdy's eggs when she had the hysterectomy she made them save her eggs because they wanted to try surrogacy if she had to have her womb removed. so it is perdys egg and graysons sperm but that would make sence if katie has to hand the legality and rights over to perdy at birth, why they are trying to find the cardigan because then she has nothing to blackmail them with and therefore they do not have to hand over any rights to her.

xxxx

But i am sure she was unconscious and Gray had to agree to have everything removed otherwise she would have died?

Oh who knows, i guess we will find out eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back