Emmas diary

becks-857

Reaction score
what is it you get in the free pack from lloyds pharmacy cos i'm currently doing some support work with my bro who has spina bifida and i told him to put the form i filled out in his wallet so my nan (who lives near the only lloyds pharmacy) could pick up the free pack for me only my bro went and lost it over night grrr :wall:
what was in the pack is it similar to bounty cos i loved getting the freebies lol

The lloyds pharmacy pack for me was crap. There was a couple of tiny freebs in there but that was it. Your not really missing out on anything if you dont get it. I'd go and get the boots one instead... much bigger and loads more freebs :D

Where you get the card from hun.

Can apply here;
http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/sign_up.php

Also if you contact the staff & tell them how daft your brother is I am sure they would gladly send you one failing that I actually have one if you would like it :wink:

I can't remember what is in them, freebie addicted is all :lol:

K i signed up for aa new 1 its just i dont live near a lloyds pharmacy lol so its rather annoying

in one word 'NAFF!' so i wouldn't worry mine was rather crappy! chocolate, baby wipe, and a fruit bar!

Some of the Bounty packs are naff too! :lol:

i've only had the mum to be one i thought it was good got alot of stuff lol

Daft question - but how do you get a bounty pack? I've got the card for the Emma's Diary one, but don't have a Lloyds near me. I can't find anything on the bounty ones. I know it may be crap, but it's free! :lol:

tankett said:
hevwithbump said:
you should have a leaflet in your maternity pack

Maternity pack???? :?
erm.... when i first saw my midwife she gave me a folder and it had a pregnancy book in made by bounty did you get one?

A big old folder full of pregnancy information that u r supposed to carry around with you then u get the pack from boots or mothercare lol

Becks
Got my Bounty pack in Boots, it was rubbish-got a small sample of sudocream, shower gel and baby bath....oh and loads of leaflets promoting baby stuff. Wasnt impressed really :?

Nope, I didn't get anything like that from my midwife. She is as much use as a chocolate teapot! :shock:

PMSL!

go into boots an nag untill you get one!!! lol

tankett said:
Nope, I didn't get anything like that from my midwife. She is as much use as a chocolate teapot! :shock:

If you go onto the Bounty forum Tankett theres a guy on there that would send you one if you explained ~ I have forgotten the name of the guy & who told me about it but anyone on there should help you :wink:

Anyone signed up for the Boots club? You get a free avent starter kit (price £5 or £10) and huggies newborn starter kit (shelf price £25) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back