Had my booking in pack today

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Need to fill in three forms to send back to them and do a water sample, it also contained my 'emmas diary' for Lloyds pharmacy, some info booklets and in the emmas diary was a little booklet to record the pregnancy with stickers for things like first scan, pregnancy confirmed, first kick, etc cant wait to start it lol.

Ooh its so exciting isnt it? have you sent for your maternity exemption card? its a godsend!! Im saving so much money.
To be honest i havnt properly read through all my leaflets yet - im struggling to find time :oops: sooo much to do!!

lol i got them too but i have to admit my bounty pack wasn't as good as it was when i had my other 2 :? but still it's nice

Bounty pack? is that the emmas diary one from lloyds chemist? I havent had a bounty one yet.

Im confused as the paperwork Ive got to fill in requires the doc to sign to say that what Ive written is correct, how does he know if its correct when I havent seen him?

Also do you know when I have to do the water sample? I was told to take the papers back but nothing about the sample.

Should I ring and ask to see the doc?

I will only be saving money on dental as prescriptions in Wales have been free for just over a year

Hey, you should take a urine sample with you to each appointment.
They check it for protein and glucose, etc - very important

ive only had a bounty pack, and my doc signed something. he just sent me away and said the midwife would contact me?

im new to all this so any advice appreciated :oops:

i had my first midwife app at 8 weeks aparently they generaly like to see you at 8-12 weeks here, i had my emma's diary form in with my notes and so was my bounty pack form which i then had to pick up from a loyds pharmacy and either asda or boots, i got a folder with loads of info and leaflets in which also has my notes it to take to every midwife app, cardiologist and specilist app i have oh and scans lol in the bounty pack and emma's diary you get loads of leaflets and a few free samples and stuff like that, i hope this helps

what I dont understand is whether the doc will be seeing me or not as when my mother rang for me she was told to collect a pack and return my forms and wait for the midwife to contact me.
Do you think I should ring them monday and ask them whether I will be seeing a doc to confirm the pregnancy?
And do they want this sample tube back at the docs or do I keep it for the midwifes first visit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back