Embarrising problem

Tasha20

Reaction score
:oops: lol I hope im not the only one who is experiencing this.

I have been doing pelvic floor excersise everyday, 10 secs 10 times, twise a day.

I had a catheter and apprently acording to my doc they stretch your wee hole tp prevent infection, it hasnt gone back to normal and she said it proberly wont.

Now my problem is when I laugh I leak a tiny bit :( lol im 21 this year and already having this problem, I keep doing my pelvic floor excersise and doesnt seem to be helping.

Has anyone else had this or experience this?

I wet myself a little when I sneeze and am hoping time and exercise will sort it out :oops: :)

Welcome to motherhood :wink:

ah lol ok well looks like im just going to have to put up with it and im glad its what goes with the job :lol:

so does excersing help then? and what sort of excersise?

Just the pelvic floor ones, I don't know any other?

Let's just say I'm putting off that Tena Lady for as long as possible! :lol:

im proud to say that even after 4 kids one a ten pounder i do not have any leaking problem. mind you i am a bit obssessional with my pelvic floor exercises1 i do them at every traffic light and when im cooking, eating and watching tv!
i do them when im having rumpy pumpy too and hubby loves it!
try doing them more regularly tasha - i was told traffic lights were a good one :)

Ok I will keep doing them, will my leaking problem stop?

Mine did eventually- I think it took several months though and even now if I cough really hard with a full bladder it's not good but then I think more exercises would help that too. I asked my Dr about those things you can get from the chemists that are supposed to help with the exercises but she said not to bother- that just doing the squeezing and holding is fine

+++

don't know all the details but was watching This Morning awhile back and if it is a problem there is some sort of medication you can take for this so do go see your doctor, as you well know this is a fairly common problem amoungst women so don't be embarrased to seek help from your doctor. :hug:

:hug: Thankyou very much everyone, if the problem persists by the end of this month I will see the doctor, I am going to do my pelvic floor at everyfeed and when im cooking I will never forget then. couldnt do them at the traffic lights lol I dont get out enough :lol:

Thankyou again

:D

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Thankyou very much everyone, if the problem persists by the end of this month I will see the doctor, I am going to do my pelvic floor at everyfeed and when im cooking I will never forget then. couldnt do them at the traffic lights lol I dont get out enough :lol:

Thankyou again

:D

don't forget tasha its still very early days. baby is only 1 month old.
im sure things will right themselves.

I was at Thai boxing a few months back and we were doin a skipping exercise and i peed myself not good at all, i done tons of pelvic floor exercises and it helped a bit, after your 6 week check maybe try some sit up its really helped and the leaking has stopped XkelX

I suppose your right Budge it may sort it self, lol Im just expecting everything to be how it was and it wont.

I will try the sit ups bin meaning to do some, will deffinatly now if it helps :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back