Embarrassing question!

sarahbuchanan

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I am sorry to have to ask this question, but I know we are all quite open minded in this forum, but has anyone noticed that they "smell" differently down below? It isn't a really unpleasent smell but I find that it is getting stronger than my normal sort of smell!? I wash everyday, an I know that it is because of the pregnancy probably but would like reassurance that others are experiencing similar things!

Cheers!

Sarah x

Don't worry as far as I have been told by my midwife you are more likely to get a bit more discharge and probably a slightly different smell. After all - your vagina ism't 'warming' up for reproduction anymore, it's playing a dormant waiting game ready for birth! Which is why you might also find yourself very 'dry' up there too when you do have sex.

HTH xx

Thanks Sami, as I say, I wasn't to concerned, just a bit curious about how other people were, and like you said, it is gearing up to the birth which is something I am looking forward to but dreading the pain!

Take care!

Sarah x

Yeah I know what you mean - I've had a lot of pain with my gall bladder/kidney recently but know it's gonna be nothing compared to birth!!! :shock:

"Tra la la la la" (pokes fingers in ears and puts hand over eyes) "pain did you say- no, don't know what you're talking about- birth, what birth? No a beautiful healthy baby is going to miraculously appear in my arms on the said day as if by magic. La la la, not thinking about it la la, in denial...."

+++
(Blame it on the heat) :p

:lol:

I said to DH last night that it's bad enough having period pains, and all I want to do then is sleep. Wonder if I can sleep through it and they'll wake me up when it's time to push?..... :wink:

Sure do, I hated it at first but then got used to it. And it gets more, how should I say it, moist down there. All natural until is smells really bad or changes colour.

x

I thought I was among some of the select few when it came to this. This is my first so all of this is new to me! So waht do you do about the discharge? Is it okay to wear a panty liner? Oh yeah by the way I have never had an arm pit odor however, since I have been pregnant SECRET tell on me. I have changed deodrant 2 time. But not to sure what to use. I have been redeuced to taking several showers a day.

Thank god Were together in this (abit) I have a little discharge but does not smell (not from a distance anyway!) But I also my have a water infection waiting for test too much protien or something! nothing is ever easy!

rosieroo said:

I said to DH last night that it's bad enough having period pains, and all I want to do then is sleep. Wonder if I can sleep through it and they'll wake me up when it's time to push?..... :wink:

i did! :D

i had an epidural when i was 4cm and i slept like a baby then till i was fully dilated and ready to push, it was great :D

i have noticed a different smell too and even had to start weaaring panty liners so i dont look like ive wet myself from the excess discharge!! :oops:
does any one else think that the smell has changed and now smells more like sperm? it seems to smell like ive just had sex! constantly!

layla said:
rosieroo said:

i did! :D

i had an epidural when i was 4cm and i slept like a baby then till i was fully dilated and ready to push, it was great :D

Yay, sounds fab to me! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back