• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

embarassing Q! *no men allowed to look*

Kimbo

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl:

this is quite embarassing for me but it's been on my mind for quite a while now.
since i had leah (almost 3 months ago now), it feels like im constantly leaking, and passing quite a few "air bubbles" down there! :oops: :oops:

has anybody else had this?
i had forceps delivery and i have a horrible feeling i got torn between the 2 passages iykwim, and it's gone unnoticed and not healed?
do you get what i mean?? lol :oops: :oops: :oops:

i do also get air bubble sensations but had them before having baby, dunno if i can help any more then that.

if your worried ask your dr to look up there

I'll bet tons of men have hit this post so I'm going to say NO I don't get any of those things :rotfl:

i do think the wall between the fanny and the poop-track gets thinner after childbirth!
i dont stick my finger up there when im wanking, but i do stick one up when im cleaning it in the shower with one of them exfoliating gloves on, and if i havent been to the toilet sometimes i can feel a lump on the back wall- but not if i just been toilet (SORRY! faaaaaaaaaaar tmi probably haha!)
this was never an issue before, the wall felt really thick

lol it dont hurt! i pride myself on being clean my boyf says im the cleanest girl he's ever had and he actually enjoys being down there coz it never smells bad and theres never any waxy lumps :lol: :puke: also i just like being clean for myself! but soap gives me thrush, so i only use water, and so to make sure theres no "waxy lumps" or dried-on snail-trail i use those gloves under running water and wipe between the folds with one finger then i go inside and just do a circle with my finger! thats when i have a forage around hehe! i had to stop after giving birth obviously coz was healing i hated it but after few weeks i started again and noticed it felt all different

I dont know if you watched the embarrasing bodies the other night on vaginas but there was one girl on there who's muscles had colapsed so much from child birth that both her bladder and rectum were pushing in from each side and she was leaking from each through her vagina she put up with it for years too embarrased so it got really bad they managed to fix it for her and she was sooooo much happier! If you are concerned at all about your healing go and have it checked if they say theres nothing wrong all normal great no more worrying if there is something not quite right they can sort it either way your beter off for going and having it checked!

trixipaws said:
i do think the wall between the fanny and the poop-track gets thinner after childbirth!
i dont stick my finger up there when im w**king, but i do stick one up when im cleaning it in the shower with one of them exfoliating gloves on, and if i havent been to the toilet sometimes i can feel a lump on the back wall- but not if i just been toilet (SORRY! faaaaaaaaaaar tmi probably haha!)

trixipaws said:
lol it dont hurt! i pride myself on being clean my boyf says im the cleanest girl he's ever had and he actually enjoys being down there coz it never smells bad and theres never any waxy lumps :lol: :puke: also i just like being clean for myself! but soap gives me thrush, so i only use water, and so to make sure theres no "waxy lumps" or dried-on snail-trail i use those gloves under running water and wipe between the folds with one finger then i go inside and just do a circle with my finger! thats when i have a forage around hehe! i had to stop after giving birth obviously coz was healing i hated it but after few weeks i started again and noticed it felt all different

:shock: :rotfl: :shock: :rotfl:

I'm so glad you posted this,

I have a gape on one side after a badly stitched episiotomy. I get air coming out a lot, especially if I'm kneeling on the floor and I lean forwards and put my head and arms to the floor (strange I know but true!). Also the same as Midna, if any wind comes out the back passage, it goes straight up the middle one! It's really embarrassing and a little upsetting to think this has happened. Everything used to work so well!

It has got slightly better but I think this is it now. Unless I have surgery to correct the gape (which I'm seriously considering).

Strangely good to know I'm not the only one.

K.xx

leckershell said:
trixipaws said:
i dont stick my finger up there when im w**king, but i do stick one up when im cleaning it in the shower with one of them exfoliating gloves on, and if i havent been to the toilet sometimes i can feel a lump on the back wall- but not if i just been toilet (SORRY! faaaaaaaaaaar tmi probably haha!)

trixipaws said:

:shock: :rotfl: :shock: :rotfl:

Just what I was thinking!! Dont know what reaction to have first .... :oops: :shock: :eek: :| :talkhand: :puke: :think: :rotfl:

meheheheheeeh trix.. ur nuts.. thanks fo that very intimate moment..

thanks for your replies

trixi - thanks for the description :rotfl:

KJ : :hug: :hug: :hug:

kim i have the same problem and i had a forceps delivery, im thinkin it cud have somethin to do with that. well embarasin the other day i got up to walk somewhere and it was rly loud hahahaha wayne just looked at me shocked! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back