Emails about other forums? (spammers)

Flame

Reaction score
I am sure that i have heard about this here before??

Emails from someone called Max sending emails out about forums that she runs. I keep getting them to all my email addresses and would love to know how she is getting my email addresses. I was a member on 1 of her forums for all of a day before i decided to leave cause i didnt like it but before that i was getting emails from her and her members. Its really irratating me now to the point where i want to send her a very abusive message.

Is there anything that i can do to stop her emailing me on all of my email addresses? :evil:

I would reply and tell her to get lost, LOL

I get loads of these, cos I sign up to forums that have spammed here to have a look (and a laugh)

Often ( I think that Max is one of these) they will close one forum and open another over and over, one gets hacked so they send you spam messages saying they've moved, then they send you ones trying to get you to post more etc. :bored: :bored: :bored:

You can tell the kind of forum I mean cos they have name in HUGE glittery text at the top of the page plus a couple of random baby pics from google, they are always bright pink and each of their 5 members has a sig 3 feet long :rotfl:

I have mailed and told them to delete me from the mailing list. She replied and said she would so will see if she does it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back