Ella in her new sling

Rosieroo

Reaction score
eba00550338f00000085.jpg

Highly recommended!!

That looks soooooooooooooo snug, wish I could fit in one ;)

That looks very comfy, do you feel safe when walking about with her in it?

I've never seen one of them before. It looks great!
xx

that looks great!

where did you get it from? was it expensive? how old can they be in it for?

lol sorry for all the queations!

xx

Wow that looks fabulous and what a fantastic pic..She looks so cute !!

Isnt it like what the Indians in Amercia use?

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

I bought it from Ebay, it was £26 including shipping. The lady who makes them makes other sorts aswell, including ones that she was inspired from the American ones. This one is a ring sling. It comes as one long piece of material with rings sewn into the end. You thread one end part through the rings, then double back through one of the rings. Then you just pop it over one arm and your head and use the tail part to tighten (I hope that makes sense!), it comes with instructions. She also does stretch one piece ones (that's what they look like anyway) and I would like to buy one of those.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

I feel secure with her in it when she's upright, I prefer her in like that than the cradle hold, but it's all down to personal preference. I haven't left the house with her in it as I only got it through this morning (superfast delivery as I bought it 2 days ago), but I have tried the nursing hold and got Ella latched on and in there tight enough that I didn't have to hold her with any hands.

This website is good

http://www.hunnybeez.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

It's forum has lots of info about different types of slings, and there is also this website for info about types and wearing positions

www.mamatoto.org

From what I have seen today Ella loves it and slept like a baby ;) in it. She seemed to feel very secure and comfy in there.

I've got one of hers too- it's fab! All the women in my post-natal class keep asking about it and he loves it! He didn't like being in that cradle hold though as he disliked his head being covered a bit so I carry him on my shoulder where he would be if I was just winding him or giving him a cuddle. What's so great about it is that it's so versatile and also that it's small enough to put in the changing bag when we go out with the buggy so that if I have to leave the buggy at the bottom of some steps or jiggle him while I eat I have my hands free- hooray!

+++

you can also get then from kiddicare but think they were quite expensive when i was gonna get one :lol:

Rosebay I sent you a pm about the sling mate.

I know toddlers can use the by sitting upright, but is there enough room in it for the in-between size? like a 4-5 month old? I really want one but don't know if it's worth it now brody is 13lbs and 2 months old.

awww that is so cute i had a carrier for B only used it twice tho as he gave me real bad back ache lol

That looks so comfy!!! Might have to invest in one of those

L x

Awww, the pic is just precious. I really like the sling as well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back