Electric breastpump and cloth nappies UPDATED 1st DEC

kellysomer

Reaction score
I have for sale various fuzzi bunz in small and medium unisex and boys colours, £3-£6 each depending on condition.

I also have a medela swing electric breastpump for sale, all complete in excellent used condition. £25 in box.

Please PM me if interested as i forget about this thread otherwise..... LOL! :rotfl:

hey. im interested in girls vests and sleepsuits from newborn to 0-3 months if you have some, the carrier bag idea sounds great.

actually thinking about it, some general clothes in newborn to 0-3 would be good. are they autumn/winter by any chance?

Hi ya. Im interested in the cocoon definately. I've just been looking for one online!!!
I'm in Southampton too!! Where are you?

xxxx

hi there have ya got many unisex items??? im tempted with the £5 bag if you have???

I sold all the unisex stuff i had for £3 on sunday lol at a car boot, doh!!! :rotfl: Sorry!

kellysomer said:
For sale: Cute fleece waterproof lined cloth nappy bag, ideal for storing soiled cloth nappies in when out and about. Never used as unwanted gift, £6 inc p&p

Hi kelly,

Do you still have this? Can you post a pic so I can see the design of the fleece?

Thanks

Valentine Xxx

kellysomer said:
I sold all the unisex stuff i had for £3 on sunday lol at a car boot, doh!!! :rotfl: Sorry!

Hahaha its ok sweetie dont worry about it!!! xx

hey would def love the bundle at the top! of the newborn clothes please!

I'm finding the navy dress and the fuzzi bunz tempting...I'm gonna start cloth nappying Willow...unsure of sizes though..would medium fit an 11 month old? :?

They are pending redshoes, i will let you know if they dont sell. Sorry.

Glad they've gone to a good home, thanks all the same :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back