• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ejjie & snuggle

larisa

Reaction score
av they got there scan today??,,,i cnt find the post 4 it and i swear i saw it :think: ..if so gud luck ladies hope all goes well :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Yeah they both have early scans today. Think Ejjies is at 10.30 but I could be wrong.

Like Larisa says: Good luck girlies and let us know how you get on. :cheer:

Yes - good luck to both - can't wait to see your scan pics! :cheer:

Thanks girls, was mine at 10:30, just about to put a post on :hug:

Good luck Ejjie, glad all went well with yours Snugs!

Sorry! I have spent most of the day trying to come to terms with what we were told.

There are twice as many babies in my belly as there should be!

:shock:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So excited for you! Do you have piccies?!

Are you ok with there being more babies than you thought?

PS - only just noticed you're in Derby, you're only about 25 miles away from me (poor you, you can probably hear me from there! :lol: )

babyblonde said:
PS - only just noticed you're in Derby, you're only about 25 miles away from me (poor you, you can probably hear me from there! :lol: )

I reckon on a quiet night if I strain to hear I can just make you out!!!

I'm ok with it thanks hon. Now we've had some time to think we're being positive about getting all the sleepless nights and dirty nappies out of the way at once. It will be fine...it will!

omg omg soooooooo happy 4 u bbes i no it will b harder thn the 1 but u will b fine. twice as much love bk ..u waited all tht time 2 concieve and u get 2 :dance: :dance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah it will be alright eh. Thinks will work out! I just noticed you're in the midlands too! When all these babies come we should have a midlands meet x

yehh we shud lol hehe ..im from leicester ..wat did u family say and ur OH wen u told em was thy as shocked as u? u will start 2 get a bump soon and it will grow very quick hehe ...me and my OH av always sed we wud l.ove twins xx

I'm crapping it about how big I will get and what the stretch marks could be like. I've got some cream so I am lathering it on twice a day instead of once a day now!

We've only told our parents. We did the same trick on each of them, showed them the photos and then when they didn't notice there were 2 we told them! It's going to be bloody difficult getting time off with parents babysitting etc. There's loads to think about, like how we're going to find the money for 2 of everything for a start.

We will manage though. Both me and hubby were in shock for about 3 hours after we found out but we're coming round now. Things will be fine, you can't plan for stuff like this :lol:

I'm about 45 mins from Leicester, Leicester Gen is my hospital although I'm going for a home birth :wink:

aww snuggle u dnt live far thn..wen ur hubby goes to work away we cud meet n go 4 a coffee/tea or sumout ..im under leicester royal infirmary xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back