ejjie good luck for wednesday

rusks

Reaction score
hi ejjie just wanted to say all the best for your scan on wednesday i know you are going through a frustrating time with your irregular cycles etc, just hope they can reassure you and everything is ok to carry on ttc x :hug:

Awwww thanks Lisa

I have to wait a whole other week for the results afterwards but at least I feel I'm going somewhere now... This long cycle club is CRAP isn't it!?! :rotfl:

Good Luck Hun :pray: :pray: Will be thinking of you, be sure to let us know how it goes :hug: :hug:

Good Luck! at least you will be getting some answers :hug: and yes this long cycle club is really really cr*p :wall: Let us know how you get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

Best of luck hun, I hope the week waiting for the results goes fast for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww my little irregular AF buddie....

best of luck hun - let us know how it goes i may well be having a scan too..if bloods show anything pointing to PCOS sent u a pm too hun xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wishing you all the very best for wed, its going to be a hard week waiting for the results eh!! :hug: :hug:

i no long cycles are crap i haven't ovulated yet was meant to on day 28 so i don't know whats going on!

:hug:

Awww everybody is so nice - thanks so much xxxxxxxxx

rusks said:
i no long cycles are crap i haven't ovulated yet was meant to on day 28 so i don't know whats going on!

:hug:

A&J said:
Good Luck! at least you will be getting some answers :hug: and yes this long cycle club is really really cr*p :wall: Let us know how you get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

rhian85 said:
aww my little irregular AF buddie....

best of luck hun - let us know how it goes i may well be having a scan too..if bloods show anything pointing to PCOS sent u a pm too hun xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's really nice I'm not on my own with this but I really would do anything for none of us to be in this situation - it is CRAP! We should get medals for our 4+ week wait to OV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back