eep!! what do i wear?!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
its my baby sister's 18th next week and we're off out for dinner to a posh restaurant in manchester! i dont have a clue what to wear tho! i dont really have anything dressy, so i'm kinda stuck! i do have one dress that i think could kinda be suitable but i dunno! been trying to look on ebay for something cheap, but i dont really know what i want! i'm proper skint too, so cant afford anything pricey! helppppp!!!

The big New Looks have really nice dresses. Ive had some for £20 in the past. I love getting dressed up :love:

i got a goooorgeous dress in dorothy perkins and it was £40 but it was so worth it and really did look the part! defo think you should wear a dress, nice cardi and some sexy heels :) xx

My tummy just did a little flip when I read "sexy heels" :rofl: I own so many and since I became a mother I just wear the same flats. :roll: I love wearing sexy heels, I really need a girls night out!

:rofl: i cant wait to get my heels on again, flats are ok but soooo boring. im gonna get my party on after my LO arrives definately! x

I've only got like one pair of heels :blush: think it might have to be a trip to new look! Am also wondering if I can diet for a week and squeeze into a 12? :lol: I'm not a good dieter tho lol

Im the worlds worst dieter :roll: Just buy a size 14! Life is so much simpler that way!!!
Newlook shoes are fab too...Oh Im getting giddy just thinking about it!

ok thats it Im emailing the girls to arrange a night out!

Check out Ebay - there is a really nice line Picchu maternity. They make beautiful dresses! and there are many on ebay!

lol @ tiny! my sister said she's dieting for it too cos her dress looks hideous apparently! think i might just do a massive horrible one and make sure i look good! thing is i'm borderline 12/14 but its my hips and mummy tummy that let me down, i've got dead skinny legs! really should wear dresses more like, cos jeans hang off me funny!

Jeans hang terribly on me coz I have a figure like an alien on a pension! I get a better fit with dressy trousers. You could wear some nice trousers and a floaty top if you don't wanna diet xx

i need to diet anyway really chick! just needed a good enough reason to stick to it! might see if i can gt temporary cusody of the wii off fob too :lol:

me and jeans arent friends at all - i think i look rediculous in jeans! yeah wii fit will sort ya out x

:( he wont let me borrow it :( apparently they use it all the time! am a tad pissed off like, cos the wii fit is actually mine and i bought him the wii as a joint xmas/birthday present! and ok the wii was a present so its fair enough he had it, and there's no point me having the wii fit with noting to play it on but never mind! just dont like how she's using stuff of mine and stuff i bought him!

have the wii fit just to make a point!!! :lol:

Toon, a figure like an alien??! :confused: I have no idea what that is, but STOP being mean to yourself!!! :hug:

You tried asos or boohoo websites as they have fab sales and some gorgeous clothes!!! Oh and if the clothes don't fit you can return them for free!!!!!!!!!! x

ive dug out an old dress, yhere is a pic on here somewhere actually! havr tried asos, but not boohoo, might check it out :)

Can we see a pic when youre all dressed up and ready to go?

this is the dress, its an old pic! reckon its ok?

Attachments

• frock.jpg
    frock.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU