eek iv turned into such a girl!

trixipaws

Reaction score
im not like most girls i dont love shopping and never before have i bought 2 bags or pairs of shoes the same but in different colours- but...

iv succumbed! (sp?)!

i went into one of those big cheap shoe shops that sell jelly beans (are they called shoe empire or wynsors or something) a couple weeks ago and bought some silver pumps, they were £20 and i love them they are so cute and pretty and light and comfy!
when i went in again the next week i saw they were now 2 for £10, and i was pissed off at first! but then i thought oh ill get 2 more pairs then as im gonna be in them all summer and one pair would get tatty very quickly. so i got a pink pair and a gold/orange pair! LOL these are them
newpumps.jpg

i really like the silver ones....
im not brae enough to wear other colours! lol
they are the type of shoes i wear all the time but not the jelly sort, just ballet pump type

but those silver ones are really pretty :D

and a bargain!

That seems totally practical and normal to me! :D

Lol you should see my shoe collection. They look nice and would be great for the summer, lets hope we get some Sun this year though!!

Oooo they're lush! I love the Pink ones! Im the same I got my first pair last year and they are soooo comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back