Eeewwwwww

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I am at my mums house (well its a flat actually) this weekend. This morning her upstairs neighbour had a bit of Saturday morning fun with his girlfriend :x :puke:

Once I realised what the banging and groaning noises were I was franticly trying to turn the TV on... I dont want Jake to hear that :talkhand:

My poor mum says she hears it a lot :puke:

natalie&jake said:
I am at my mums house (well its a flat actually) this weekend. This morning her upstairs neighbour had a bit of Saturday morning fun with his girlfriend :x :puke:

Once I realised what the banging and groaning noises were I was franticly trying to turn the TV on... I dont want Jake to hear that :talkhand:

My poor mum says she hears it a lot :puke:

I had this with my neighbour's up stairs, then I found out they were in their early 50's with 3 kids, I mean they were LOUD!!!!!! Too much like 'when harry met sally', this woman was defo faking it :rotfl:

I went up there during one of their many sessions (was 5 months preg and having trouble sleeping), banged on their door, ina few mins they answered, flushed and red, I told them (politely), they could either 'keep the noise down' or they will have a friendly visit from the police next time.

Didn't hear a peep from them after that :sleep:

haha you go josaphine!

we had that with our previous neigbours! its so embarasing! :puke:

Staying in Thai hotels and guest houses is bad because the wall's don't meet the ceiling, theres a big gap all round the room with just a mozzie net at the top. You can hear everything :shock:

sucky sucky 5 dollar :lol:

Our next door neighbours are too old to shag :dance:

Im so lucky I live next door to a single lady in her 60s ao none of that, though sometimes i worry if me and oh wake her up :shock:

eww though nat, take a pair of ear muffs for jake next time :rotfl:

lou said:
Staying in Thai hotels and guest houses is bad because the wall's don't meet the ceiling, theres a big gap all round the room with just a mozzie net at the top. You can hear everything :shock:

Our next door neighbours are too old to sh*g :dance:

:rotfl: You're never too old for a quickie :rotfl: Something one of the old timer mechanics at work tells me :puke: :rotfl:

As for the hearing everything :shock: :puke:

lou said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is being quoted!!

ewwww im glad i don't have a next door neighbour, i wouldn't be able to listen to other people sh*g.
Heard my mum and dad once when i was little and that still haunts me.

Princess_Puddles said:
lou said:

:rotfl: You're never too old for a quickie :rotfl: Something one of the old timer mechanics at work tells me :puke:

I would imagine that once you hit 60 its very quick :think:

lou said:
Princess_Puddles said:
lou said:

:rotfl: You're never too old for a quickie :rotfl: Something one of the old timer mechanics at work tells me :puke:

I would imagine that once you hit 60 its very quick :think:

LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back