eeek...my retail therapy went wrong!

fran_23

Reaction score
Stupid Kays catalogue gave me £600 online credit..so i thought i would buy a few bits..i just spent £192 on winter clothes for me..lol good job i already have all Haydens winter stuff sorted! to be fair apart from my dress that i bought a few weeks ago i dont get myslef new stuff that often and i really needed some warm clothes! lol

Yeah it was fun :) i just have a bad feeling theres more to come.. :lol: :lol:

How did you get £600 online credit? I want some *sniff sniff* no fair see I have cold now need warm winter clothes. :D

good on you fran, us mums need to treat ourselfs once in a while

i just registered on the website and it said you have £600 credit to spend...i dont know how! lol
If it gave me that then i dount you'd have a problem my credit rating is rubbish!

He he!! I did the same when I went shopping last week, I was able to give the excuse that all last years winter clothes were maternity, as I was pregnant, so technically I hadnt bought new jumpers etc ofr two years... :lol: OH didnt fall for it as well as planned! :fib: Damn it.

Dont worry Fran, we all deserve a treat sometimes :)

i just signed up and it gave me £750 credit.

i needed some new stuff (i have no coat lol) and i want some jumpers so i think ill have a look!!!

what does it mean it's giving you credit? Is it like interest free credit or something?

i just did it too and got £1000!! :shock: :shock:

May be a good back up to get some chrimbo presents but i try and steer clear of credit wherever possible cos i got myself into a right mess with it at uni. :oops:

it's sounds OK if it's interest free but I'd be careful reading the small print. just in case it's only interest free for a few months and then they ramp it up.

Could do with some new clothes myself but they won't deliver to Switzerland!

I think it means how much you can spend (approved credit) ie how much credit you are allowed but all the catologue charges are the same :think:

Hiya

Ha ha - I have just registered and it gave me £500 credit - never thought it would! :rotfl:

Dont think I will be using it though - been there done that!

Kate x

Its always nice to get a new wardrobe... But dont forget, you dont get anything for nothing... and you always have to pay it back!

Sammystar said:
it's sounds OK if it's interest free but I'd be careful reading the small print. just in case it's only interest free for a few months and then they ramp it up.

Basically when you are choosing the clothes you can choose to pay them back at x amount a week over 20 weeks or 52 weeks interest free or over a longer period at a high interest rate for more expensive items or you can pay it off straight away! i've only put 20 weeks and you can pay off more whenever you want!

yep, 52 weeks interest free (up to the limit they give you)

im thinking about getting the boys their new wardrobe from there. They'll be sharing a room when Millie moves out of our room, so a joint wardrobe would be best for them! And a bunk bed, and a toy chest, and drawers..... lmao :doh:

Hehe this was me last night..i was like "ooh i could get a new bed, ooh Hayden needs some storage for his room"

:rotfl: :rotfl: I think Kays owes me for getting "referring friends" lol

fran_23 said:
Sammystar said:

Basically when you are choosing the clothes you can choose to pay them back at x amount a week over 20 weeks or 52 weeks interest free or over a longer period at a high interest rate for more expensive items or you can pay it off straight away! i've only put 20 weeks and you can pay off more whenever you want!

the interest free sounds good
I've been given £1000.00, best not tell OH :shhh: :lol:

Your secret is safe here! :)

I just got a strapless bra and some new Vans trainers with stars all over them...shhh :shhh: :shhh:
thats the last thing i am getting till i pay off the other stuff :)

A897E_SP214_01_JY249

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back