• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ed Sheeran - Small Bump

Is it not about a 4 month old passing whilst being a small bump ? why would people think pregnant people like it, my cousin said to me "oooh small bump" its totes unrelated.

Its a nice song for those who can relate to it and thats nice but I dont like Ed Sheeran altogether - I dont understand why he goes all pitchy and winey sometimes.

Yeah, think it's about his friend who had a mc at 4months..
I just like the tune, I don't listen to the lyrics I looked them up and they don't make a whole lot of sense but thats just my opinion! I can understand why people would relate to it

It's about his previous girlfriend miscarrying their baby at 4 months. He wrote the song for the baby, I suppose it was his way of trying to get through the pain of the mc.

I can't really like the song too much as I find it so sad; people who think pregnant women will like it clearly don't know what it's about.

I used to run Ed's fan site for him - he's talented and a very nice down to earth guy :)

online it says its about his friend, who lost her baby at 5mnths. But he made the song sound like it was his kid, but it wasnt.

we had his "kiss me" song as our first dance at our wedding.

Arww its a heart breaking song I heard it for the first time when I first found out i was pregnant so it obviously had me in tears too <3
I love all his songs got so much meaning x

I don't know if i'm being dim but I particularly don't get the lyric (since it's him saying it) "If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you" ... ?

I don't like the song either, everyone at work is like oooh Kerry, you'll like this! But it actually gets me all worried every time it comes on!!

Why does everyone assume pregnant women will like this...do they not know what the song is about? More like it will freak us out a bit, we don't need to worry more lol

I think it's a really well written and poignant song and I'm sure it'll touch a lot of people. Don't see how pregnant women are going to want to hear it but I totally get why it was written.

OH hadn't listened to the last verse and was saying how it explained his feelings about LO. Felt a bit sad telling him what it was about, un the end :( xxx

whilst pregnant i couldnt listen to it x

Whenever it comes on the radio I switch it off, at 13 weeks pregnant (about 9 weeks when i began hearing it) and with a previous mc it really is not the kind of song I want to listen to! Shame really as I love Ed Sheerans stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back