Eblinx & Leighannex > Happy Due Date!!

Thanks everyone :D
Im braving the sales later so maybe the stress of that will start something :rotfl: :rotfl: :pray: :pray:

hey. thanks.
got large turkey curry yesterday. was good, but nothing to tell lol

I think Leighannex will pop before me, not alot to report here! The odd niggle but nothing major....

Ooo i hope things happen for u soon ladies, leighannex did u get the PM that i sent you asking about a text buddy? :)

Oooooo yes make sure you have a text buddy, i have someone to text but shes not much of a buddy at the minute...she keeps texting me saying i should be in labour by now...I KNOW THAT!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

happy_chick said:
Ooo i hope things happen for u soon ladies, leighannex did u get the PM that i sent you asking about a text buddy? :)

oh no sorry i havent looked, i didnt know had one, i will go look now lol
just thought id say, theirs a lass i talk to i dont think uses this site though, who was due the 4th jan but has gone in labour today :)

Here comes the end of our due date, nothing to report here :( :(

Happy Due Date!! I take it the sales didn't have any affect? :(

No - just cost me a fair bit of cash, i did get some right bargains though!
and at bingo i needed number 25 for 1000 quid...to any bingo addicts out there i wanted it for the side bet on the last game but my wizzy let me down :( :(
That didnt work either so it looks like i need a new plan!! :think:

Eblinx said:
No - just cost me a fair bit of cash, i did get some right bargains though!
and at bingo i needed number 25 for 1000 quid...to any bingo addicts out there i wanted it for the side bet on the last game but my wizzy let me down :( :(
That didnt work either so it looks like i need a new plan!! :think:

thats unlucky that like
when i was their last night i wanted 1, four times for £100 lmao! just wasnt meant win just like baby wasnt meant come today haha

Well i wonder how long we will be waiting :think:
Hope its not too long for either of us!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back