• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ebay , what would u do ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok i brought this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=007

as you can see , it clearly says BNWOT yes ?

but its come today and there;s a stain inside near one fo the shoulder straps and its quiet big and browny liek liquid or sick maybe ? i mean it would prob come out in wash and of cause ill wash it first anyway but would u complain ? item not as described ? i mean if it washes out i still want it as it matches his nursery and his nursery stuff is unavailable now :think:

I would contact the seller and let them know - tell them you will keep it if the stain washes out but as item was not as described then maybe you could have some moneyback as goodwill or something? That was cheeky of them, they should have checked the item before sending it. :roll:

it does feel like newish . ya know that chemically feel new clothes have ? but i recon she use it and hasnt ever washed it , maybe only wore it couple of times so she thought she'd get away with saying its brand new ?

id take a pic of it and photobucket it and say ur not happy its now new,..

Contact the seller and if that doesn't work and you paid by PayPal you can start a "significantly not as described" claim. If you're asked to send the item back do it by recorded delivery.

Personally I'd be peed off and want a refund if that was sent to me!

i emailed her and she seems very nice , she said she was given it and never used it and thought shes checked it but with 2 littlins anything thing could ahve happened , she has offered me refund if it doesnt come out in the wash :D

it all came out , it is in good nick so dunno what the stain was lol

shame i brought it when it was cold and now need a 1 tog :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back