• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ebay rant!!!

Amy_J

Reaction score
im really annoyed!!! im new to ebay so im still learning how it all works etc etc.but, i have sold about 10 items in the last few weeks and only one person has left me feedback!!!!!! how shit is that!!!!! im really annoyed about it lol. why dont they leave it?!?! i've always left it when i buy things i thought it was what had to be done but ive been looking at other items and people have actually written in the description things like "i will only leave feedback after you do first as im sick of ppl not leaving it" bla bla!!!
arghhh. have u had experience of this?!?! dont know how im meant to build up good feedback scores if no one can be arsed to do it!!!!

Hmm, I can't say this has happened to me. I usually rate them top marks once I get the product, perhaps when they get the product they will leave you feedback? xxx

ive messaged ALL of the giulty culprits lol & only 1 has replied to me saying they'll leave feedback when they get their item (which they deffo should have had by the time they messaged me as it was sent a week before!) GRR. rude.

I've sold and bought things and never got feedback. It bothered me to begin with but I couldn't care less now. I can see why you would appreciate the feedback as you're new and your feedback score helps get a better price for the items you are selling.

Try not to worry about it as some people tend to leave feedback on a weekly or monthly basis. . xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back