• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Bodge!

hels

Reaction score
Help im such a bimbo!
I have been so caught up in buying Charlie some toys cos im sure she is bored and i feel terrible. So i went on ebay to buy a baby walker and i found one......
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VTECH-BABY-WALKER ... dZViewItem

Im so dumb, i didnt read the bit about it having no phone :roll: AND ive now won the item for more than i should have paid (i thinK???)
What can i do? Do you think i should email the seller and explain and hope she will give the other bidder 2nd option? I could pay her the difference from the 2nd highest bid to my bid IYCWIM???
Im so dim :oops: Any ideas???

I would ask if she can offer it to the last highest bidder..if not then you're stuck with it...it is as described I suppose.

Maybe the other bidder will have it...otherwise you could always re-sell it.

you should get in touch with ebay and speak to them :)

Yeah, id see if the 2nd highest bidder can have it, if of course they don't want it, you really ought to pay. i'm sure charlie wont mind the phone being missing, so she'll still play happily with it :)

izzyx

Email the seller, I sell quite a lot on ebay and am always reasonable if the buyer has made a genuine mistake and contacts me. The onnes I don't like are where the buyer emails afterwards and says 'I changed my mind, please relist!'

She should be reasonable, be prepared to pay the difference between your bid and the next one down though.

I don't think the ending price is too bad hun
Emily had the same walker and to be honest never really played with the phone bit, as i remeber it doesn't do anything and Emily's kept falling off and i took it off in the end

Contact her if you are still unsure she might offer it to next bidder

Dont say about paying the difference cause they will pay what you won it for anyway.

Email her and tell her about the mistake and offer her the listing fee's, thats what i did when i made a mistake when buying something, i paid the lady the listing fee's (only about £1) and they were fine :)

it happened to me once i won a baby milk fridge for £2 it was so cheap and i didnt think why no one had bidded for it but i read the feedback after and every one said how flithy the stuff were always smelt of smoke ect. i explaned to him he just gave me neg fed back.

I think i might just pay for it, and if charlie dont like it i can always sell it again. Im sure the phone wont matter too much, i think they go for £28 new plus there is the musical toy thingy too. Thanks girls,

Jack has the Mooosical beads too :lol:

hels just looked at the walker dont worry Dior had that one it light up and plays tunes she loved the phone has got a bit of string on it attached to the walker and its about 2inch long so Dior could never pretend to talk on it any way. she never bothered with it and when she was walking with it it would fall off and get in the way and stress her out.

I got the new version for Jack and an ELC walker £5 for both of them bargain off Ebay ( even though Oh had to go to liverpool to collect lol, my crap geography!!!)
but it doesnt seem 1/2 as sturdy as the original i had for Emily

i got mine from a car boot £3.50

ohhhh i lurve car boots

I haven't had a good rummage around a boot sale for ages!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back