• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Bonnet (help!!)

kimmumof2

Reaction score
i was told last nite that i have got to make an easter bonnet for tomorrow for daughters easter parade (she is 4) i have boughta plain straw hat and tissue paper and bows and little chicks also got some decorated eggs n mini eggs and was goin decorate it but then one mum showed me a pic of hers and she has designed it in the shape of a bunny and everythin and im worried mine will look crap. anyone got any ideas that will make it different or unusual or any good tips on best way to involve a 4yr old in the making of a hat! xxxxx

Theres quite a few websites for making easter bonnets but I think the fun goes out of it if the parents do the whole thing, you're right in getting your daughter involved. this one is good with a nest for the chicks on top!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/art/activitie ... nnet.shtml

http://www.raisingkids.co.uk/fea/fea137 ... bonnet.asp

or:

got a bonnet and put a plastic cocktail shaker on to a plastic plate and attached it to the bonnet. filled the shaker with cotton balls and put sweets in side it finished of with a straw so you have an EASTER SUNDAE!!!! brill idea

hope you find something and your daughter has fun tomorrow!

Thanks hun. my friend wudnt let her daughter help her either and i think it is soo sad, i cant wait to spend all evening gluein, cutting n painting with her she loves anythin like that. xxxx

you always get mums like that and tbh it will be OBVIOUS to everyone that her daughter had no involvement whatsoever, sounds like your designs a winner...

good luck cleaning up all the glue tho...hehe

lol really lookin forward to the glue part (not) she is good at doin what i say tho so as long as i prepare withplenty of newspaper then everythin shud be ok ( :pray: :pray: ) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back