Eastenders: Pat

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
She's really posh in real life :lol:
I'm watchin Eastenders: Ricky and Bianca and she's commenting and its so funny esp when she's so common on Eastenders lol :lol: :)

I know, she a posh ol' bird that Pat, it's a bit of a shock to the system isn't it! :lol:

and dots posh in real life too! its so funny seeing them talk with their 'real' voice!

She is also a lesbian apparently. Cool huh!

the first time I heard her talking for real I thought it was a joke!
She is really posh! :lol:

Same as Audrey out of corrie :) although shes not a lesbian lol

Princess_Puddles said:
lulu said:

:eek: :shock: Really?? I didn't think a posh person could be a Lesbian :think: :rotfl:

:shock: I dont class myself as a lesbian but def bisexual/curious and Im not trailor trash - well i dont think so :D I have even been referred to as posh from time to time! :wink:

Princess_Puddles said:
lulu said:

:eek: :shock: Really?? I didn't think a posh person could be a Lesbian :think: :rotfl:

I know this is off the point but I never realised sam fox was a lesbian.

My partner said this about sam fox the other day, i knew she was. Without sounding judgemental I guess she doesnt look like some peoples idea of a 'lesbian!'

lulu said:
Princess_Puddles said:
lulu said:

:shock: I dont class myself as a lesbian but def bisexual/curious and Im not trailor trash - well i dont think so :D I have even been referred to as posh from time to time! :wink:

Lol I never said you was hun :hug:

Princess_Puddles said:
Who's Sam Fox?

Used to be a page three model back in the 80s/90s. She presented the brit awards live one year and did a really bad job of it. Did she also try a pop career???

Blonde women. recently on wife swap with freddy star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back