SOAP SPOILERS!!! dont come in you dont want to know

bellybump

Reaction score
I know loads of spoilers etc for programmes, my sister works for the BBC programming schedule lol, and theyve been confirmed too, so i'm going to add them into here. i have spoilers for:
Drama's
Casualty
Holby City
The Bill
Moving Wallpaper
Echo Beach
Doctors
The Royal Today
Waterloo Road
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
HolbyBlue
One Tree Hill
All Saints
River City
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks
All Saints
Neighbours
Home and away

as channels swap scripts and schedules, theres lots i know of, great having family in the media lol

i also know episode for episode what happens in neighbours until July time lol, if anyone wants to know, i know a few bits and bats about emmerdale (sad stuff coming up) Hollyoaks - involving a shooting and eastenders, including a live burial... ask if you want anything :)

Oh come on just blab eveything out to us, I want to know it all.....lol

Will Liam run off with Carla in Coronation Street?

Corrie
- Chesney goes into Foster Care
- Tina finds out she is pregnant, and comfides in Gail before David
- Tony later proposes to Carla
- The rovers return is to have a revamo and looks like this

corrieoldnew.jpg

Eastenders
- Tania burries Max alive in a coffin after remembering it's what Jim did to him
- nope Stacey doesnt die, her and Bradley get back together later this month

Emmerdale
- on the 21st, Baby Daniel (Laurel and Ashleys son) dies of cot death, later on a storyline revelas he was swapped at bith

Hollyoaks
-Darren gets shot trying to protect Jack

OMG Darren gets shot? Does he die? Who shoots him? I wanna know!!! :lol:

Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that Reece will find out he is not really Noels son afterall leaving the way clear for him and Beth (well cousins aint as bad as siblings lol) is there anything along those lines?

Oh and is Jake gonna do anything nasty to Nancy now shes called of the wedding?

I love spoilers...im just way too impatient :roll:

weekly spoliers for Hollyoaks for you ;)

Monday, February 18

Nancy is terrified when Jake shows up at Sarah's looking for her. Sarah demands that Nancy tell her what's going on.

Louise is overwhelmed when Warren secretly arranges an Ibiza-inspired meal at The Loft.

O.B. is touched by Max and Tom's happiness about him staying in Hollyoaks, but he doesn't realise that there's a new addition to the household.

And Darren is still in the doghouse at the Osbornes'

Tuesday, February 19

Frankie proposes a family lunch but is shocked to find Jake looking terrible at Nancy's flat.

Louise tells Warren to get rid of Carl and Anthony: she thinks they're up to something.

But the lads decide to stay put after overhearing a conversation between Warren and Jack.

Wednesday, February 20

Frankie is stunned to discover that Jack has taken out a loan from a loan shark to buy The Dog back from Warren. Warren confronts Louise, wondering why they should stay together if he can't trust her.

With the fashion show coming up, Katy has less and less time for Justin. He tells her that he has decided to take Nancy's side in her custody battle for Charlie.

And John Paul and Kieron get close when they are roped in as models for the fashion show.

Thursday, February 21

Carl and Anthony take Jack, Frankie, Newt and Louise hostage at gunpoint, demanding the money from the loan shark. Anthony and Carl panic when the police arrive, a gunshot rings out, and Darren slumps into Jack's arms…

John Paul and Kieron are left holding the fort at the fashion show when Katy, Warren and Carmel race off to The Dog after hearing that Louise is being held in the siege. As John Paul starts to see Kieron in a new light, there's chemistry in the air and they find themselves leaning in for a kiss…

Friday, February 22

Warren realises he must prove to Louise that he is serious about going straight when she packs her bags to leave.

John Paul tries to avoid Kieron after their illicit kiss, but Kieron catches up with him at the McQueens'.

Zak comforts a worried Katy.

And O.B. feels left out as Max and Steph spend time together by themselves. He reaches a decision on whether to stay or leave the village.

also, rumour has it at hollyoaks, that Mono leaves from being shot too, so im not sure if it's true or not, but it could be that they return to finish what they started, it isnt yet confirmed what happens to darren, i know three ending have been shot (no pun intended) but i'll let you know when i do

also, Nancy deffo leaves as Jake trys to rape her and he will also tell her he called the police about Newt.

oooh thanks!

Grrr that Jake makes my blood boil!

Im sure he just wanted to pretend she was Becca :roll:

the names i want to come out with for him have to dubbed on this forum :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Think it's already out and about but, on the 19th in Emmerdale, Jo and Andy get married in Prison, later on in the month/months (not sure when yet) but it is scripted that when Charlie gets out of prison, he makes a personal vendetta against jo, and tries to burn down the farm at one point, then acts as a comforter to jo afterwards as she doesnt know who it is. There are also sparked rumours that she ends up being attacked by him before accidentally putting him in hospital, im not sure just how much of that is true though, however it is true about charlie being with jo

i sent you a PM, with Hollyoaks in it, a detailed day by day version of events going on for the coming week, if anyone else wants it just let me know :) Chel x

i love spoilers haha

what about some casulty ones? and some bill ones????

Casualty (hand wrote im afraid so pls ignore the spellin mistakes lol) ive seen the scripts though so these are definate

Casualty
9th (tonight) - Ruth was found hanging last week. Harry finds her diary and reads through it, seeing how she was befriended by a patient and was hit hard by Rachels death. She then took to working long hard hours in the ED and hates being rejected. All she wants to to do well and have people like her. The rest of the team struggle to cope with what has happened and drown their sorrows in a pub whilst Tess and Harry try to help bring Ruth out of her coma.

16th - we are introduced to new paramedic Snezana Lalovic, who Dixie takes an instant dislike too, but whats new lol. Dixie is suffering a hangover and therefore this puts a strain on the pair of them and their relationship
Joanne (maggies daughter) goes into labour whilst she is out with Toby, he calls for paramedics, but there are complications, he susses the baby has a trapped shoulder, but doesnt have the equipment he needs to deliver. Dixie and Snezana turn up, and whilst dixie is intent on getting joanne to the hospital, snezana states they have no time and manages to deliver the baby single handedly by herself, leaving dixie anoyed as snezana wont let on how she learnt all her tricks, only letting out she is used to working without equipment.

NO CASUALTY ON THE 23RD, INSTEAD ITS GOIN OUT 1ST MARCH

Holby city whilst im at it lol

Holby city
12th - stuart attacked Chrissie at the end of last week, he then lies to Connie sayin that it was Chrissie who did it and she is mad and slashed her own face.
Chrissie is obviously scared and goes into hiding and tries to contact her Dad. Connie later realises that Stuart is lying and persuades chrissie to help set him up as she hates him anyway. later one Stuart is arrested and driven away.
Rick is stil struggling for money and so he agrees to join Michael’s private practise.
linden manages to upset lol again by doing another operation on the ward

19th -Joseph returns comes back to work for the first time since his brother died. he comes back to find Jac naylor on trial as Sam's replacement which he doesnt like.
joseph nor Connie want her there and when Philip Lawlor arrives looking for a new registrar, Connie decided to put Jac forward for the position. Joseph accidentally ruins her plan and Connie is forced to appoint Jac as the new CT surgeon on Darwin.
Sam is back but hes still strugling with his chemo and Ric is concerned he is doing to much.
Chrissie returns to Holby to get her dressing changed and when Kyla attends to this, Chrissie is smells alcohol on her breath so she obv isnt impressed, shes even less impressed when her dad (Mark) helps Kyla. he suggests she lowers he level of work

he Bill wednesday 13th (i think its the 13th lol)
Sergeant Stone and PC Tony Stamp are furious when they respond to a hoax call and are pelted with eggs by some passing teenagers. Back at the station, Inspector Gina Gold tells Sergeant Nikki Wright about the recent surge in hoax calls and is determined to stop them.

Tony, Stone and PC Ben Gayle are called to a river where a body has been found. The officers are shocked when it turns out to be a dummy and are irate when water balloons are thrown at them by the same teenagers as before. Tony manages to arrest Tom Gardener who was filming the incident and is unnerved by his strange behaviour. Tom’s mother arrives at the station where Stone and Tony discover that Tom has Aspergers Syndrome and turns out to be more helpful then they first imagined.

Elsewhere, PC Will Fletcher is assigned to screening the phone calls and he soon receives one from Jacob Carmichael who says that he and his brother have been kidnapped by their dad, Robert. Nikki is convinced that it’s a genuine call and gets Jacob to stay on the phone so they can be traced.

After further investigation, the sergeant discovers that Robert has become unstable since splitting up with his wife and is determined to hurt her by ending his own life and those of his children. Robert is eventually traced to the docks where Nikki sees him in his car with the children, ready to drive into the river. After persuading him to let the children go, brave Nikki takes their place in the car and a distressed Robert revs the engine.

thursday 14th
t the beginning of their shift, PCs Sally Armstrong and Ben Gayle are shocked when they stop the car of known violent offender, Dylan Morrison and find twelve year old Liam Harvey (Joseph Ashworth) in the driving seat instead.

Liam later tells Ben that he stole the car to get back at Dylan for threatening his dad, Bob. At Liam’s house his mother, Helen silently watches as a drunk Bob screams at his son for taking the car and mentioning Dylan. Ben begins to form a bond with Liam and finds himself becoming angrier with Bob for treating Liam badly. Later, Ben and Sally are stunned when they are called to the scene of a car crash only to discover Bob in the driving seat, bleeding from a vicious stab wound.

Back at the station, the officers open the briefcase which was found in Dylan’s car and find explicit pictures and a DVD of minor celebrity Abigail Frampton. Officers talk to her father, Douglas (Paul Copley) who says that she has gone overseas and refuses to believe that his daughter could be caught up in anything sordid.

DCs Stevie Moss and Terry Perkins track Dylan at his home where they are horrified to find him tied up with ‘scum’ tattooed on his forehead. He later tells the officers that whoever branded him was after the DVD and officers are shocked when they discover who the suspect is.

Hope this helps x

Where do you get all this info from
Have you got special powers and can see into telly future :lol:

Ok i want to know whats going on in Neighbours and Home and away
by the time i get home from work both are finished
ive seen some home and away when ive ahad an early shift so i know of some of whats going on.
But n othing of Neihbours
Is susan ok after her funny fainting turn a few weeks ago?
When did Libby return and why (ps i want her killer legs wow)
Are Toady and Steph still together after she turned his marriage preposal down?

Home and away when does Sally leave the show ?
DO Jack and Martha EVER get back together (get on with it you two its been going on long enough now :shakehead: )

THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO
Future juicy episode info would be much appreciated

i started a new one for you to read up on the recent and then the very far future too lol

Susan is ill in Neighbours as she has MS, she goes blid in a few weeks, luckily it retruns but look out for some FANTASTIC acting from Jackie Woodburn who plays her.

have to agree with you over libby lol, she returned as she feel out with Darren, have a read all is to be revealed shortley

and no i dont have special powers unfortunatley, just a fabulous sister who breaks all the rules at work and emails me the storylines and scripts as she gets them lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back