early show ..... and now the runs!!

Keely

Reaction score
Hi girls

Did any of you have an early show? I am only 34 weeks and had a show yesterday.

I was going for a wee and when i stood up to flush there was a marble size ..... sorry for this TMI but what looked like flem with blood through it.

I asked DF if he has spat down the toliet but he said no, so it must have come from me! But i am only 34 weeks.

keely xxxx

Might be worth mentioning it to your mw. Ive heard it can grow back, but im not sure what it means if it comes along early :think:

I know you can get a show anything up to a few weeks before labour start so it might be best to get yourself checked out.

Thanks girls.... Last night i also had the runs!!! :oops: .... thats another sign aint it??!!

xxxxx

only 2 days early ... I called midwife and they said a show can happen cos i have just had ellis .... I am guessing a have a baggy cervic!!!!!!!! haha haha .... hopefully when my little girl does come i can just cough her out xxxxx

Keely said:
only 2 days early ... I called midwife and they said a show can happen cos i have just had ellis .... I am guessing a have a baggy cervic!!!!!!!! haha haha .... hopefully when my little girl does come i can just cough her out xxxxx

:rotfl: That'd be good wouldn't it?

I'll keep my fingers crossed it's that easy for you! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back