Bumblebee

Reaction score
Not good news.

the doctor couldnt find anything :cry:

He said that one of three things had happened:

1 I miscarried

2 an ectopic

or 3 a very early pregnancy

I asked what was more likely and he said miscarriage. I am so sad, have been crying all morning. I have to go for another scan and blood tests on Wednesday and one on Monday.

I know this is the wrongplace to post this but iwas so hppy to be in this section

Oh no thats awful i'm so sorry to hear that. I hope your ok :hug:

:hug: I don't know what to say, just wanted to say I am thinking off you and sending you lots of hugs.

Its hard to know what to say as I'm sure there are no words that will make you feel better at this time :(

So very sorry for your loss :hug: :hug:

Aw hun I am so so sorry just mind yourself and take it easy for a while. :hug:

im soo sorry hun, we are all hear if you need to talk. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Awww Bumble, was it an internal scan? they couldnt find anything with me on my first early scan they had to do an internal and even then all they saw was a sac and yolk, oh babe i really really hope its just because its all so early,
Send me a quick pm with your msn addy if ya fancy a chat babe, :hug:

Im so sorry to hear this. When i went for my first scan, the doc could only find a tiny sac, he thought it wasnt a viable pregnancy. but i changed doctors and a week after had an internal scan and everything was fine. i just wasnt as far along as they thought i was. i dont want to get your hopes up, but maybe your dates are wrong? was it an internal scan?

Oh I hope thats what it is, I misread post earlier which is why I said sorry for your loss but fingers crossed there is no loss :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

honey i'm so sorry!

i hope that everything works out for you chick! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts are with you.

K.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back