ear peircing

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i want to get my ears peirced again, i already have the 'normal' one, but want either next to that or the top of my ear done thing is im chicken
will it hurt lots?
and which is best to get?

iv had mine done 3 times hun now and none of them hurt tbh
They burned (like when they are really cold and you go into somewhere hot)

For my second and third ones i went to claires accessories. They were dearer (thin about £20 for each set). And they also do them at the same time so its all over and done with.

only advise i can offer is... the both hurt the same but dont have a gun to pierce the top as its cartlidge.

if u have one done next to your original one, a gun will be fine for that and wont hurt at all as its so quick, will just feel sore for a few days. I used to just stick a ear ring through my ear when i wanted a new one lol its only skin at bottom really lol

when i was younger i had a hair dresser use a gun on the top of my ear. i thought all was fine until about 4 days later i wanted to remove the ear ring to put a ring in and omg when i pulled the earring out blood shot every where :shock: dunno why but it wasnt nice :rotfl:

sorry better add all three in each ear are at the bottom...dont have any on the cartildge (sp) at the top

I want the top of my ear done and also the tragar (bit in middle)

Just thought I would add, dont think guns are supposed to be used anymore. I know with the piercings I have and want its illegal to use a gun.

The ones at the bottom sting and thats it, i have 3 done and have one done in the cartlidge and that didnt hurt - but for 8 weeks afterwards I couldnt sleep on it cos oww!

lobes hurt less than cartilidge, but dont use a gun on cartilidge only a needle or you'll have major problems with healing!

They used a gun on mine when i had cartlidge pierced! it was like 10 years ago though, and was done in a hairdressers - so maybe why!

I had 2 of mine done! before i knew the dangers and they took atleast a year to heal, wont use anything but needle now.

ive had both done and i dont think either particuarlly hurts, nose does tho!! xx

My seconds hurt more than my top ear but that could have been because i was older when i got them done so remember the pain more vivdly but its nothing you couldnt handle ! and it just feels like youve slept on it funny more than anything if i remember rightly.

I had my top ear peirced with a gun n it was ok :S

Tis actually illegal now for people to pierce anything other than lobes with a gun, Claires should be stopped from doing it! The gun smashes through cartilidge forcing room to be made for the jewellery wheras hollow needles replace flesh/cartilidge with the jewellery, which is how it should be done.

I have the top of my ear done, my tragus, and another bit of cartilage (dont ask me where it is lol not sure what its called) and i had two done with a gun and i did the other myself. This wasnt even long ago and they healed up fine, you HAVE to leave the earrings in unitl they heal up, even if they dont hurt anymore, thats the mistake most people make.

I've also had my lobes pierced 4 times (only got 2 in now though) and they didnt hurt at all.

Then again i have my tongue pierced twice and before pregnancy had 3 in my belly so i think everyones different.
My cousin also fainted getting her lobes pierced, but i think she'd just worked herself up too much :rotfl:

I used to have mine done all the way up both ears, don't remember it hurting much. i used to do them myself just steralise the stud and push it streight through (thats when i was younger won't do it noe though)

sarah113 said:
I used to have mine done all the way up both ears, don't remember it hurting much. i used to do them myself just steralise the stud and push it streight through (thats when i was younger won't do it noe though)

OUCH!!! :shock:

Nah doesn't hurt. I've got two in each ear at the bottom, one at the top and my tragus done, non hurt 8)

Adele said:
The gun smashes through cartilidge forcing room to be made for the jewellery wheras hollow needles replace flesh/cartilidge with the jewellery, which is how it should be done.

I can picture a big bucket of pin sized fleshy circles behind the piercing chair now!

Hi

hunit doesnt hurt :) go for it let me know which iyou decide.

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Adele said:
The gun smashes through cartilidge forcing room to be made for the jewellery wheras hollow needles replace flesh/cartilidge with the jewellery, which is how it should be done.

I can picture a big bucket of pin sized fleshy circles behind the piercing chair now!

Lol I'm sure they don't bother taking the flesh out of the needles :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back