Duvet & Pillow

Redshoes

Reaction score
Do you have to buy a specific pillow and duvet for a baby/child, or is it not necessary? As in pay more because its smaller than an adults but inherently the same thing :? I don't mind the cost, only Isaac loves our adult pillows :lol:

My boy has his own baby duvet and pillow set from Ikea and it was quite cheap and he loves it.

Flame said:
My boy has his own baby duvet and pillow set from Ikea and it was quite cheap and he loves it.

all hail the great god Ikea.. we've got a set from there for Serena... but haven't given it to her yet... :D

I just gave Austin a normal hypoallergenic pillow, it really helped with his sleeping for a while. I've not given him a duvet yet but I think I'll get a child's one simply because it's the right size for the cot.

I got mine from Mothercare, and got them because they fit his cot-bed. His pillow is only for decoration atm, but I do use his quilt if he's not in his sleeping bag. He likes lying on the pillows in my bed (just one) x

Arianna has a normal sized pillow and then a duvet that is cotbed size.

Jake has got a cot bed size duvet but I don't know where it's from because it was by little brother's first and passed on to me. I think it's better to buy a child's duvet because of the size but I would think that you could use a normal adult pillow(Jake doesn't have a pillow) :think:

emma has a normal pillow she hasnt got a duvet yet though :D

Thanks everyone :hug:
I've found if Isaac's not feeling too great, putting one of our pillows in his cot with him sees him have a peaceful night's sleep, so want him to have his own pillow, and yes I was going to get a 'cot' size duvet, should have said that :oops: :lol: was just wondering what everyone else used, so thankyou, trip to IKEA for us :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back