Dunno whether I should be annoyed or just hormones lol

LucyAnn

Reaction score
Been feeling wuite blahhhh today. Most of it was down to having a growth scan i had been worried but even after that went shopping to a supermarket with Mom i just felt red hot and everyone seemed to be aiming their trolleys at me and walking into me so I did alot of loud sighs and 'For gods sake' coming out.Then a plumber who is my neighbours friend was meant to be coming this afternoon to fix my loo. Text him yest to confirm all was well for today(heard nothing back), then confirmed by text i was back from hospital etc. Not a dicky bird! getting red hot again lol!!! But didnt wanna call as think he is doing this job for me on the side but now I have stayed in all afternoon!!!!!You know when you just feel everything that could go wrong does and want to go to bed to start a new day tomorrow! anyone else got any things that are annoying you in daily life?? xxxx

still no sign of plumber --- grrrrrrrrrr!!!! feel like i need such a big glass of wine! xx

are you ok? i feel abit better now plumber has been and gone im £90 lighter :eek: but am fed and watered and watching the soaps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back