Dummies

Alyssa would never take 1, ive tried all the diff types except the mam ones so she uses me as a comforter and has to be fed to sleep most of the time as i cant lean over the cot to give her my boob to suck on so she can sleep lol

:rofl: Go go gadget nipple :D

you can get tommee tippee sterile wipes for teats and dummies in case a dummy is dropped and/or dirty.

i didnt want to use a dummy i was so against it and didnt use one with my 1st, but lacie was so aggitated and upset so i gave her one and now she only uses it when shes sleepy and then it drops out when shes asleep x

I didn't want to use a dummy Tyler had one, one night when first home from hospital. Now he won't take one unless held in his mouth. He doesn't suck his thumb! Just because babies don't have dummies doesn't mean they will suck their thumbs. Just worth a thought.

That is true! K won't take a dummy (or bottle or sippy cup lol) and she doesn't suck her thumb. I say if you feel you need it, use one. There were many times when I wished K would take one, but now I am glad she didn't. Xx

Some babies like to suck more than others, H will have his thumb in his mouth while he has a dummy in!! I cant stop it so why fight the tide??
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back