Due date at last!!!

Becky101

Reaction score
Just had my first scan this morning and I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant! (I had no idea how far gone I was as my last period was end of Jan) Which means I am due 10th January which is our wedding anniversary (a bit spooky) - we both started laughing when we saw that.

I have got to have another scan in 5 weeks to recheck the date.

My pic wasn't that clear, but saw the babies heart beating which was amazing. The big round bit at the top is the yolk to feed the baby in the early stages of pregnancy.

Zoe I am due 2 days after you!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/ ... b76db8.jpg

congratulations, you will be amazed when you go back and see how much your LO has grown!

awww look how small it is ...that so sweet :)

CONGRATS and HUGS xxx

Becky

How cute!!! Congrats hunny!! You are due on my OHs birthday! We are hoping bean arrives on that date too, OH isnt coz he says he will NEVER
get another birthday present again!!

Our due date is Elvis's birthday so have joked we may call him (if its a boy) Elvis!! Uh huh Uh huh 8) 8)

Its so magical seing the heartbeat, I cried so much they had to ask me to stop after 5 mins so they could take measurements!! :oops:

Lucky you having another scan in 5 weeks, got to wait till 23rd Aug now for 20 week scan, its soooo long away!!!

Congrats again xxxxxxxx :clap: :dance:

Thanks guys,

I am really glad they are going to give me a scan again in 5 weeks. They want to keep a close eye on me though due to kidney problems I had as a small child. I am not too worried about that though, but I think it means I will probably get better care all the way through.

Had to wait for 40 minutes on a full bladder though (after drinking my 2 pints an hour before my appointment). When I got in there, he told me my bladder was too full and to go and empty half of it! I felt like replying that if I hadn't of been waiting for so long, then I would have been alright!

Apart from the uncomfortable bladder bit it was fantastic. I felt more emotional when I came out. I was just facinated when I saw bean on screen.

I now have a date to quiet my mother in law with now! :D

Hi

That is great that you know yoru date now!
Your bean is so small.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back