And i thought id escaped

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by boo boo, Aug 7, 2005.

1. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

Wen readin all ur posts about feelin ill and being sick i jus couldnt help smiling and thinking wow, im getting off so easily. :lol: Felt a bit nauseus now and again and was sick a total number of one times. And as most symptoms go at bout 12 weeks i thought i had got of so lightly, but no not me. :x

I went thro the whole lost my appetite stage, and a few days ago i finally got it back, i thought great i can finally eat :p but soon as i did i was running to the toilet heavin, and not much has changed since. :( :(

But the worst was last night i went out for a quiet drink to the local pub with the girls, well i had coke, cos im adiment not to give up my social life wen im preg, jus gonna be a bit more carefull. Ne way was in the taxi on the way home and every few meters or so i had to make the taxi pull over and let me get out to be sick. :oops: :oops: I felt so ill i was gonna give up and walk home because i couldnt stomach bein in the car. God i would have been even more embarresed if i hadnt known the taxi driver cos he wud ave thought that stupid girl cant handle her booze but luckily cos i knew him he knew i was pg not drunk.

Ohhhh i hope this dont keep up for long ladies, i feel truly sorry for everyone of u who suffer with mornin sickness now. :( :(

bec x x

2. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

You cow, rub it in why don't ya ;)

Only joking, am glad you are having a better time of it, I am just counting down the days now :)

x

3. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Yes this is not enjoyable!! So far I ony have naseua but have had major morning sickness in the past!! I'm 9 weeks today so im almost done with my first trimester woohoo! The only time I had it this way is when I was pregnant with my daughter my boys had me sick 24/7!!

Good Luck!
    xoxo

4. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

I think all my pregnancy symptoms have appeared in the second trimester, i was so good in the first. But now apart from feelin sick all the time, i think my hormones are everywhere, well they were before, but now more than ever.

I was in wrk the other night and i was bored out of my mind, because i wrk in a pub, they decide to put me in the quietest part of the bar, where u only serve aprox 20 ppl a night. So u can imagine how bored i was, so i decided to have a go at the OH, (i think at the time i would have screamed at ne one, he jus seemed like the easiest option) I started texin him sayin he dnt give a dam, he is never there, i hate him, im doin this all on my own, and that if he beeter grow up cos he is gonna be a dad (none was true tho, was jus in a bad mood) at the time it felt like sucha gud thing to do, but he wouldnt bloody argue with me, he jus txt me sayin u know thats not true u better come over in the mornin so i can see wots up with u.

Lol :lol: :lol: I felt like an idiot after, was so embarresed, :oops: but calmly explained to him that i was sorry and that he got to underdtand im pregnant he beeter bloody get used to all this abuse, hehehe

Oh the joys of bein pregnant hey ladies.

bec x x