Dropped dreamfeed

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
Last night we successfully dropped the dreamfeed! Ellie went down after her 7:30 feed and I woke her at 7:30am! She is such a good girl.

I had beeen going in and feeding her at 11:30 so that she wouldn't wake at 4am ish for a feed. Trouble is because I am feeding her rather than letting her wake for it you don't know when they are ready to drop it. I suspect she won't manage it tonight though as she didn't take any where near as much at 7:30 this evening.

You never know. At least you've have that one good nights sleep. I'm dreading that part, Ryan made me suicidal with lack of sleep.

Nicky_Jones said:
I had beeen going in and feeding her at 11:30 so that she wouldn't wake at 4am ish for a feed. Trouble is because I am feeding her rather than letting her wake for it you don't know when they are ready to drop it. I suspect she won't manage it tonight though as she didn't take any where near as much at 7:30 this evening.

she probably will hun a few weeks ago i was putting alfie to bed had a 7oz bottle ready and he had an ounce and was crashed till 6.30 the next morning and i took him up at 5 :shock: sometimes they dont need as much or have had enough in the day

dreamffeding is new to me but well done!!! :cheer:

Well done Ellie :cheer:

Nicky I am pleased to say Leorah is much better now. I found out she is milk and soy protein intolerant and since I've cut them from my diet all her problems are gone :cheer: She just started sleeping from 11pm until 7/8am! She naps in the day too! I'm so happy I can't believe all the problems I was having a few weeks ago :)

That is such good news. Suddenly life seems so much easier doesn't it? We are having teething pains now, but they are nothing compared to the colic she had. I wonder if Ellies colic was caused by my diet? When I asked the HV's this they said it wouldn't cause it :? Still, she is past that stage, and is such a joy to be with now.

thats gr8 news hun well done pretty litlle lady awww bet you feel so much better now. we're going to start moving Alfies bedtime to about 6 o clock now so he mite sleep till sevenish

Last night she needed a feed at 2:45. She is not that well today (flemmy cough etc) so hopefully that is why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back