driving?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
how is everyone coping with the ever expanding bump and the ever nearing steering wheel? bumps about a finger width away from wheel now.. got pretty long legs so i can move seat bk a bit. whats everyone else doing? or planning on doing lol..

My bump is still quite a way from the steering wheel as I have fairly long legs, so I should be okay to drive right up until I drop :lol:

Our car is a Citroen Picasso so I have quite a bit of room - and getting in and out isn't too bad either as it's high! On Tues my bro took me out in his BMW which I think is SUPER low to the ground! My god, the effort to haul myself up and out - and lowering back down again...

Im ok at the moment for space but getting in and out of the car is the pain, such a shame i have to do it a milion times a day :roll:

I'm fine with driving... but in Spain people tend to "abandon" their cars on corners making it damn near impossible to see round them unless you lean all the way forward, crushing the bump on my legs... So only a few more weeks and I'll have to give up or risk an accident. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back