Drinks (non alcoholic obvs lol)

Olive

Reaction score
Ok, all this talk of aspertame has got me thinking about drinks. I'm not a fan of water at all, much to my OH's frustration. Anyone got any drinks ideas, apart than fruit juice?

xxx

Have you ever tried Redbush tea? I looove it! And the ones with vanilla/honey in are delicious!

Also if you make it then put a bit of peach squash in it and chill it it's a beautiful iced tea but super healthy and caffeine free. :)

I'm just drinking squash :blush: and 2 or 3 cups of tea per day :oooo:

I drink either Robinsons squash... which Im quickly getting sick of... or I fill a bottle with water and slice up a lemon, squeeze the slices into the bottle and leave them in it. You get lovely ice cold lemon water then :)

Thanks ladies. All def worth a try! :hug: just drinking ribena black currant, which is ok atm - last wk it wasn't lol.

X

I love red bush tea! I have a slight (serious) tea addiction so I lived on it when I was pregnant! Full of antioxidants too :)

I keep going through phases of loving different types of drinks, last week i couldnt get enough of fizzy vimto! But now i'm loving milk which is i suppose a lot better for me anyway :) xxx

Lucozade? I love that stuff.
Also, mixing juice with lemonade - delicious. xxx

I quite like fruity teas, think they are quite tast hot or even cold on a hot day.

Oh, and we also made our own elderflower cordeal, which I think is really yummy.

Ooooooh I love elderflower cordial!!!

How do you make it? I have several elderberry tree's in the paddock so I'd love to try!!

elderfower cordial and lemonade over ice with some strawberries dropped in! Makes me feel like i'm not missing out on yummy things like Pimms!

squashes warmed up are yummy and teas cooled down are yummy (specially with loads of honey in) fresh fruit juice watered down a bit, mocktails (YUMMY!!)

elderflower cordial with a sprig of mint :D

im not into fizzy pop but i love fresh orange with fizzy water, its really refreshing im drinking it all the time at the moment, and my midwife says my blood is very good and im obvieously eating and drinking the right stuff.

As we "speak" I am drinking ovaltine. It's actually quite nice and allegedgly a source of Folic Acid too :good: cos it's made with milk, also full of calcium ;)

Olive I just pinched my mums drink! Its Tesco Lemon & Lime slightly sparkling mineral water, its lush! And does not say it contains Aspartame :) x x Oh and it only has like 6 calories and trace of fat in 500ml bottle :D x x

Thanks for all the suggestions :D

Princess, I think I might try the hot ribena tonight!

xxx

Fizzy spring water with slices of juicy orange. Oh, and a banana in a blender with milk. Nom Nom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back