Dreams

Skidoo

Reaction score
Has anyone else had dreams about thier baby or thier bump?

A few nights ago I dreamt that she was pressing her little face up against the bump so you could see the outline of all her features. In the dream I was trying to get my OH to take a picture so I could see her properly.

Then last night I dreamt - so vividly that I was almost sure it had happened - that she'd pressed her little foot out so hard that you could see the outline of all her toes through my skin. I counted her five little toes and was amazed at how tiny her little foot was.

Is it just me that has wierd baby dreams?

There is a photo in an advert that looks just like that little footprint, Skidoo, my sis and I were arguing the other day about whether or not it could be real...

With me, my dreams are either about breastfeeding, skin to skin with baby, really gushy mothering feelings, or sex...even had an orgasm in my sleep the other night :oops:

Sue

skidoo, i've had almost the same dream, apart from it's not just one body part at a time - baby is having a proper "poke around" and i saw arms and legs like my belly was about the thickness of a balloon!

once i dreamt i gave birth at my parents' place in norway, only it wasn't my parents' house but my gran's. the following day i was rushing around showing the baby off to everybody, and put him down somewhere and couldn't find him anywhere. i was looking around for him like you would if you'd misplaced your keys, telling everybody i couldn't remember where i put the baby down!! (can't remember if i ever found him!)

i also had a dream where i just woke up one night and felt pressure (not pain) down below, reached down to find my baby was crowning and then proceeded to deliver him myself, calmly breastfeed for a bit then clean the baby up, cut the cord and then handed him over to OH to have a cuddle while i freshened up and disposed of the placenta! it was such a "real" dream that when i woke up i was disappointed to see i was still pregnant and that there was no baby in a moses basket beside my bed!

that last dream was weird, but kind of beautiful anyway. it was just the way everything was so calm and serene, it really touched me!

I had some really horrible dreams about the baby a while back, it was similar to yours Skidoo in that I could see all the features of the baby through my belly, but my belly was melting and the baby was hanging down on the floor! Really bizarre!

I have also had nearly the same dream too!!!
I wasnt sure when i woke up if it was real or not. I drempt that i felt Charlottes foot sticking right out of my tummy, i could feel each toe and she didnt move the foot so it stayed stuck out and i was stoking it. i felt real good, and i was beaming when i woke up.

I hope your easy birth dream was prophetic Petchy! How disappointing to wake up from that one!

I've had an orgasmic dream too Tiny Sue - it involved swimming on my back with my OH and hoping he hadn't noticed or he'd be upset 'cos I've been too tired to play with him!!

I read somewhere that pregnant women often have very vivid dreams, but until the last few nights I've mostly been sleeping too badly to remember my dreams!

i had the exact same dream when pregnant....i dreamt that he pushed his little foot so far out that you could see the outline clearly and count all 5 toes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back