Dreams

JoaquimsMummy08

Reaction score
Firstly :wave: Every1, hope you all had a nice :sleep:

im not sure if this is in the correct section but couldnt think where else to put it,

to cut a long story short for those that dunno my history, was pregnant m/c jan 21st, had sex 30th :wall2:i know i wasnt ment 2. now im still getting pregnancy feelings i got when i first found out i was pregnant, cant test nxt week gta wait till 21st cause of previous pregnancy but im pretty sure im pregnant again....now for my question

Has anyone ever dreampt of snakes? a week before i found out i was pregnant i drempt of snakes i never remember my dreams but this was bold in my mind, mum told me it means pregnancy, now last night i had the dreaded SNAKE dream again and i was bitten been googeling but not much help, has any1 else had such dreams?

I personally haven't had dreams like that (although have been remembering my anxiety dreams more recently!) but one of my friends has m/c in the past and is pregnant again now. She told me that she had really bad nightmares about specific things each time she's been pregnant (including this time where she's nearly full term). I think it was only at the start of the pregnancies that she had them too. Hope that kinda helps! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back