Did any of you dream

JMC

Reaction score
While you was pregnant did you dream about the baby much?

So far i have had two dreams, the most recent was last night !!

It was amazing, the baby had been born for like 3 days but i still hadnt held it !! Dont ask why :(

But anyway i came in the linvin room and my dad was holding it bottle feeding it Lucozade (Dont ask why haha my dreams are crazy)

Anyway i basically ordered him to get out and leave me with the baby, so he did..

Then i was holding the baby in my arms and omg it was so real !! Im just trying to work out whether it was a boy !! In my dream it was dressed in a blue baby grow... but as for facial features i cant remember if it was girl or boy like

It was amazing tho, i feel like ive met my baby already, it was that real :oops:

What about everyone else? Any really amazin dreams, or any wierd ones !!?

im not pregnant but i have dreams all the time about my baby.

i just keep dreaming that im washing the pots and looking outside on to my big garden where my husband is teaching my baby about plants and bugs and things. It seems real aswell like im thinking about what has happend before. It is an amazing feeling :D

jenna said:
im not pregnant but i have dreams all the time about my baby.

i just keep dreaming that im washing the pots and looking outside on to my big garden where my husband is teaching my baby about plants and bugs and things. It seems real aswell like im thinking about what has happend before. It is an amazing feeling :D

Haha thats great !

I am crap at remembering dreams, but this one was so detailed ! I remember everything about it

Maybe i'll have another one tonight :)

Ive had really weird dreams to be honest, some that dont make sense at all. There was one I had a couple of days ago with I cant stop thinking about. I had a dream that my OH had given birth to twins and that I was pregnant with his baby. That was the only part that made sense, that I was pregnant coz I am. I told my OH about this and he went white! lol I dunno what the dream meant, i cant make sense of any of my dreams. :?

violet-glow said:
Ive had really weird dreams to be honest, some that dont make sense at all. There was one I had a couple of days ago with I cant stop thinking about. I had a dream that my OH had given birth to twins and that I was pregnant with his baby. That was the only part that made sense, that I was pregnant coz I am. I told my OH about this and he went white! lol I dunno what the dream meant, i cant make sense of any of my dreams. :?

Lmao

Just out of interest, if your other half was to give birth where do you think the baby would come out from haha :moon:

Let him feel the pain ! :twisted:

Dont worry when im in labour he'll be damn well feeling the pain with me lol
I'll make sure of that mwwahhhhaahh (evil laugh)

violet-glow said:
Dont worry when im in labour he'll be damn well feeling the pain with me lol
I'll make sure of that mwwahhhhaahh (evil laugh)

Lmao, just give me an idea for a new topic :lol:

God you people inspire me so much hahah OJ

i had some real strange ones, had the baby dreams but could never see the babies face in them strange and at the end i had some real weird sexual ones :oops: XkelX

Kas said:
i had some real strange ones, had the baby dreams but could never see the babies face in them strange and at the end i had some real weird sexual ones :oops: XkelX

Haha yeh in my dream i couldn't make out the babies face as all, it was wierd

An haha at your sexual dreams, i think you best keep them to your self :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back