Pregnancy dreams!:cry::cry:

leannesxb

Reaction score
No more Eastenders for me!!!!!!!!

Long story but some years back I was in a very scary violent relationship that left me scarred both physically and mentally. I used to have the most terrible flashback nightmares for years till I met my gorgeous OH and the first night we spent together they stopped and didn't come back till last night.

After watching the Zainab/Yusef story line which at the time didn't affect me, I went to bed and had the most horrendous nightmares all night long. By 5 am I had given up trying to sleep as I was scared everytime I closed my eyes I would see my ex. I woke the OH up at 5am crying in my sleep!!!!

I think between Eastenders and the hormones it caused some weird combination that brought these nightmares out again!! Today I am like the walking dead!!

So the OH has banned me from Eastenders till the storyline is over!! lol. Pointless thread ladies just wanted to talk. Hope to get some :sleep: tonight!!!

aww huni didnt want to read and run. Hugs huni xx

must admit that episode freaked me out too and ive already had mine lol

trouble is the hormones make dreams twice as bad

soap ban for you young lady lol

Oh no... hope you get some sleep honey.

I'm the same sleep wise, although I dream that I have to have a planned c-section (it's looking 50/50 at the moment) and when they get LO out they show her to me and then tell me that I need to have a general as they need to cut some scar tissue out (long story but complication from a previous operation I had). I say ok, then die! It's horrendous, I only get to see LO for a few seconds and tell OH how much I love him, LO and my step son and then I'm gone. I have this dream most nights and wake up crying my eyes out.

OH says its just anxiety and doesnt mean I'm going to die, but it's so real at the time....

Wishing you lots of (peaceful) Zzzzz tonight.

xxx

oooh meant to say... if I have the C-section I wonder if it will be a few days after yours?!?? Must feel quite exciting knowing the date x

ooooooooooo hun it is mega exciting at least we now know the latest LO will be here is then. Still could be earlier though. I had a dream it was the 14th of march so I am still set on that. lol. xx

Oh hunny :hug:

The dreams are crap enough without that kind of history and it's hard to remember that they are only dreams. No-one can hurt you now xxxxxxxxx

Oh hunny :hug:

The dreams are crap enough without that kind of history and it's hard to remember that they are only dreams. No-one can hurt you now xxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun. I slept well last night in the arms of my fabulous OH who always makes me feel safe and loved. xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back