dream feeds?

lozzi

Reaction score
whats this dreamfeeding all about..

if ive read correctly its a feed before you go to bed that you dont wake the baby for??

wud the feeding not wake them? :think:

ellouise is waking every night now and im wondering if a dreamfeed will make all the difference?

she goes to bed at 8/9 and then gets up at 4/5 usually then 6/7

will this dreamfeed cut the 4am feed?

thanks in advance

I've tried dreamfeedin when keeley started wakin at night but it just woke her up :wall: :wall: so i stopped it again

Mayb i was doing it wrong :roll:
i dunno :?

I've tried doing it with Sam but he just won't wake up enough to drink...... :wall:

I dream feed Olivia,

She goes ot bed at 730, then at 10/1030 I will pick her up out of her cot, while shes still dosey and half asleep.

Feed her for about 10-15 mins, wind her then put her back, she will then wake up at 1ish and I put her in with me then and she will feed at 4 then 6 then 8.

Sounds like you got things good already, shes only waking at 4 :D

If you gave her a feed at about 12/1 am maybe she would go longer but to be honest I doesnt sound as if you need to if shes only waking once in the middle of the night, your very lucky :)

Hi
my little one is 12weeks, he goes to bed at 7, and at 10:30-11 i get him out of the cot, change his bum then feed him. He drinks the whole 7oz, and stays asleep the whole time im doing it!! He still wakes between 4-5 for another feed tho, but before i gave him a dream feed he used to wake at 1:00 aswell, so its still better for me.
What i do is get everything ready before i get him out of the cot, like his nappy. bib, bottle etc, so that its all at hand, otherwise i used to wake him up whilst looking for his muslin etc.
Hope this helps, id say its worth ago.
x x x

Depends what time his last feed is. Last night it was 8.30 so I figured the best I'd get out of him would be 5am so decided to dream feed him and he slept till, umm 5am lol! That was only because he had a wet bum though! Just changed him and he didnt have a bottle till 8am. Usually he's wide awake after his 8.30 feed so normally has a small one and a nappy change about 11.30 but he was flat out last night.

Jam has a dream feed about 2 in the morn now when hes in bed with us, then hes off again lol
need to drop it soon tho :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back