• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dream feeding

Jadie

Reaction score
hiya, I read a post about dream feeding. Can you dream feed a breast fed baby?

Jadie

Yeah, I could do it with Seren but then other times she would wake up.

I used to do it with Ella, she would dreamfeed better from the breast than from a bottle. Guess she could smell boobie!

Do you just take them from the cot and feed them? silly question!!!!! What time rougly? He has woke up about two every night for a week.I put him to bed between 7 and 8.

Jadie

Hiya
I dreamfeed Brody every night. He goes to bed about 8-9pm then when I go up at about 11 I lie him on the bed next to me (he even rolls onto his side while he's asleep) Then I stick my nipple onto his lip and he has a feed. :)

Jadie said:
Do you just take them from the cot and feed them? silly question!!!!! What time rougly? He has woke up about two every night for a week.I put him to bed between 7 and 8.

Jadie

Whatever time I went to bed - usually around 10-11pm I would gently lift her out of her crib, brush my nipple against her mouth and she'd automatically start feeding and come off when she'd had enough. Then I would slowly lift her up to my shoulder and carry her back to her crib, if she had any wind it would come up then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back