Dreading AF!!

twixi

Reaction score
Hello well it looks like I'm in the tww again, except mine is usually only a 9 or 10 day wait, sometimes less! I'm trying vitamin b complex for the first time to try and lengthen my luteal phase. Saying that, I have managed to conceive before with no problem because of this.
What I'm really dreading is how upset il be when af comes. I was pretty depressed the last time and hubby and I had some horrid arguments. How do you cope when it comes? Any advice to get through it most welcome! Xx

Over time I have become numb to AF arriving and just get on with it but it did used to upset me loads, I would have a little cry, some cuddles from OH and a lot of chocolate and various junk food to attempt to cheer myself up. I usually had a day of feeling down and then just picked myself up and starting planning for the following month xx

Thanks lisey. At the moment I can't seem to tell oh how down I get, I think he's had enough after mc, so I think chocolate and maybe a little shopping trip may help. Wish I could think like a man and be like ' oh well it will work eventually' instead of getting in a state! Xx

I know what you mean, its frustrating when they say that isn't it. My OH always says that and he doesn't get how annoying it is when he says it. I always find that working out the next fertile days, ordering opks etc for the following cycle helps once AF arrives cos it gives me a little control back if you know what I mean x

Yes, feeling in control defo helps. I always say I have too much thinking time on my hands, being a SAHM, I have been considering trying to get a job a day at the weekends, anything to take my mind off it! Xx

That might help, I have a lot of thinking time too as I only work part time and only through term time so summer holidays and half terms are when I go into analysing everything and worry mode. I am definitely better when I am at work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back