• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr later !!!

lewisca

Reaction score
Rhea has had a cough for a few days and I've not been too worried. Has also gone off her milk slightly but put that down to the heat.
So yesterday I went back to work and hubby was looking after the kids. Rhea had her breakfast as normal then at lunch has her solids but only bout 1 oz of milk ( normally has at least 2 more like 3 ) then at tea she only had 1 oz milk and no solid ( normally bout 5 oz and half a 7 mth jar) and only drank 3 oz of her bedtime bottle ( normally 5oz )
She is unsettled most the of night has has 5 oz milk this morning and half her porridge but that's it !! She won't drink anything now has been asleep alot the morning normally only cat naps for 20 mins has already had 1 hr and is asleep again now. Rang nhs direct and they has said to get her to Gp so going at 2pm hoping not to have to go to hospital but if I can't get her to drink think that's whats going to happen :( xxx

Awww hope she's ok :( leg us know how you get on xxxx

Hope you get on ok... Will be thinking of you. X

Thank u ladies feel so helpless !! Just wish she would drink !! Not had a wet nappy since I changed first thing . Willing the time to go quick now !! Only bout an hr to go xxx

Well dr is treating her for hay fever I'm not convinced !! She isn't dehydrated at the min and has just had 6 oz bottle just hope she drinks before bed !!
And he also said that all the coughs around at the min r smog coughs ! Xxx

Yer apparently !!! My boys have had coughs but not been poorly with them xx

Smog cough makes sense if you are in a built up area. My friend lives near Heathrow and the air quality is shite. From my parents house in the summer the sky over the airport is like a lime green colour it's disgusting

Hope she's better soon xxxxxxx

We live in Coventry so not massively built up !! Hope so too hate seeing her like this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back