Dr.appt...dreading it! *update*

Emmamb

Reaction score
Finally decided to go see a gp,cos faintness,dizzy spells and headaches have been quite persistent over the wknd. Anyway,I'm really dreading it,I can never get into see my own gp so seein another who has come out of retirement to cover the summer. I can just seein him either been overly concerned or 'what do u want me to do about it' attitude. Xx

Last edited:
God bloody old doctors eh! Just be honest and say exactly what medication you're on and stuff, really hope it isn't a waste of time, it's rubbish when you feel you've achieved nothing after a doctor visit! X

Back from gp,he said bp was still low...surprise surprise he blamed my weight,he can't understand y it's a problem this time wen I was bigger last time tho. He said to discuss it wiv my consultant next week cos he may do the gtt earlier. Fed up now :( xxx

sorry you didnt get any answers most doctors blame weight for everything its really annoying x

i think its the gestational diabetes test i have got to have one when im 28 weeks x

aww hope u feel better soon and get some anwers off the consultant at least!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back